for The Magicless Magician- Year One

11/6/2017 c4 115Tatrin
Highly enjoyable. Engaging from the start, wonderful execution of the idea and the quip of Kaito making it as a squib but kicked out for theft is really cool.

There's no follow-up to Shinichi spotting or at least highly suspicious of Kaito since the match-needle lesson? I really want more scenes of Shinichi and Kaito.

There's a lack of references to allude their ages here so we still picture them as 16-18 year olds and not 11.
7/12/2017 c4 Fan kesiangan
I'm torn between hating Heiji (but I can't because I still love him) being proud of Saguru (because he leads) sympathizing with Kaito (we know those feeling bro) and pitying Shinichi (for having to take care of Heiji all over the time)
Why are you doing this to me?
Or to Kaito. Hey, Shinichi was bound to realize everything isn't he?
9/14/2016 c1 3Sparkyflame101
I really love the idea you have got going here. I like how you have included the other characters too. Also I support you pairing of Kaito and Shinichi! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
8/29/2016 c4 12Kowalistair Fanatic
Wowie! This is a really cool idea! It's great to see such a well-written fanfic with creative ideas, especially when it's one utilizing the Magic Kaito/Detective Conan characters!

But since this is the wizarding world of Harry Potter, I would like to extend a prompt and possible challenge for a chapter? I'd like to see them all face a boggart, and what worst fears each character suffers from. (If you can, possibly make it outside of the classroom, because that would make it more dangerous, and all of them would have to work together to encourage each other to work through their fear.)

I would really like to see what you come up with such an idea, bit it's just a suggestion! And you're doing lots of fantastic work in this story! Keep it up!

~Kowalistair Fanatic
8/24/2016 c4 7Purrloin77
I just love this story so far. It has a really interesting concept, a squib faking magic to make everyone think he's a wizard. It's something I haven't come across before. Plus I always love to see different pranks Kaito pulls and just the magician in general. I'm looking forward to the next one!
8/11/2016 c4 21CDR. Grae
Oh my gosh! This is really REALLY good and I can't believe I just saw this now. This is certainly very well written and has a very unique plot. I can't wait to see where you're going with this! I love how Kaito is still very much a child here. You didn't make him an expert or anything when it comes to magic (maybe because no one taught him magic, he just taught himself). And of course, Shinichi is still sharp as always. Hattori is a jerk, no offense. I like him a lot, but in here I just want to smack him so hard for always insulting poor Hakuba. Hakuba, by the way, I really like your characterization of him. He's so adorable and smart and... and why is he a Hufflepuff?! I'm guessing because of his loyalty and because he's good at finding things? (As shown in this chapter.) Wait. Maybe that IS it. *smacks forehead* Can't believe I just realized it now.

And KID! I'm finding it hard to imagine who he is. Is he like, the Kaito version or the Toichi version? Though he felt more like the Toichi version.

Please update soon! I hope people notice this more, this has potential! Please review this fic people! Update soon and I hope you will find the inspiration to continue. :)
8/3/2016 c4 1Riddle-Snape
aaaaw, this is cute... lol, okay, 4 chaps in one go... damn I really can't believe that Kaito made it to school... I like it, really like it... aaah I wonder if that is pic of Kaito's dad that Aoko's mom made... interesting idea tho ending now... gaah need next... bcx what now? will he listen to Hakuba or no... I wanted to ask if it has timeline with HP, but I noticed that teacher is someone from Harry's year... Susane I think it was? ... so yeah :D I know timeline now... it's funny, I will wait for more ;) ...hope you will update soon
6/14/2016 c4 25Meitantei-Clark
Luna for Aokos mothers name
4/19/2016 c3 5Meilinfan
I just love this Fanfiction. The concept is not unused but it so rare. It must be the only one in the DC fandom if I'm not mistaking. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Also will you utilise the story of Harry Potter, or this fic is just in the same universe and there won't be HP's plot
4/5/2016 c3 xHari
YISSSS FINALLYY ANOTHER HPxDC FICC OMG OMG Omg omg omg
and
i love ittt wait does shinichi already know? wait is he a detective here? omg omg what is going to happen?
don't answer me just keep writingg booyeah love this and yoU WROTE TROUBLE WITH SOULMARKS?
OHMYGOD
MAn i love that fic too
wow
that is awesome
3/29/2016 c3 Guest
Another great chapter! The back stories are really interesting so far. Well done!
3/19/2016 c2 12Lighted Candle
Very Nice.
Does KID have a history with the Kuroba family? Is Kaito's dad alive? Does KID have a portrait in Japan/ How does he have a portrait in Hogwarts? How is the quest for pandora going to go? Was KID a squib himself? Actually, with squib level magic, how did Kaito get a wand?
3/17/2016 c1 1LLLTengokuHana
Your story is off to a wonderful start, so keep up the good work! You're a great writer (I enjoy "Trouble With Soulmarks", as well) and I beg of you to update both stories as soon as you can. Also, since Kaito, Akako, Hakuba, and Aoko exist in the Detective Conan manga/anime, you might want to consider changing this crossover to a Harry Potter one. I like how you put each of the geniuses in a different House and hope magic and fun will ensue during later chapters.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service