FanFiction.Net
for Fate-In time

5/13 c45 FerrumSound
The amnesia trope is so disappointing... Just feels kinda forced and lazy. Like really, Artoria does not bury Shirou after he dies? Artoria does not hear that there is magical blacksmith that makes magical swords? Like blacksmith of that skill is not strategic asset to the kingdom. Especially if the blacksmith's name is Ultra rare name like Shirou.
4/27 c64 AvirRapter
Ah, nevermind, I see now. Apologies, was getting pent up with the lack of bother on the historical side of the war and ended up prematurely writing the last complaint.
4/27 c64 AvirRapter
I'm slightly appalled that Shirou never actively dismissed Gungnir during this, I must admit.
4/27 c52 AvirRapter
I-
wait a minute.

Shirou's crest moved to...–?

Oh. Huh. I guess Artoria got that child she wanted, after all.
4/27 c52 AvirRapter
I-
wait a minute.

Shirou's crest moved to...–?

Oh. Huh. I guess Artoria got that child she wanted, after all.
4/27 c44 AvirRapter
Oh, God, so this is what causes the rebellion in this timeline.
4/27 c42 AvirRapter
I'm about halfway through the chapter and howling at the thought that Lord Ashton's first name is bleedinLord', judging by how Fafnir refers to him as Lord Ashton when telling his tale.
4/19 c101 Barbatus Lupus Rex
Hey par can you please make another story, this time with the pairing being shirou x mordred pretty please since stories with that pairing is rare almost practically nonexistent
3/5 c93 Guest
Shirou pode usa mana bust é ele vai virar um servo
3/4 c98 Jared Mcboomski
Mordreds father huh, it was foreshadowed but it was also kinda sus with Mordreds crush and all, either way Shirou is still Mordreds "daddy" in a sense.
3/4 c101 25parkminoh
Your great portraying of characters make my head spin with happiness.
3/4 c31 Jared Mcboomski
I just realised that Shirou and Arturia will be remembered as being 'just friends' by the world if Arturia's gender doesent get revealed and I find that hilarious.
3/3 c18 Jared Mcboomski
Palamid and the Wolfred kid huh? I ship it.
3/3 c73 Fire craccer
Jolly coraporation
2/28 c101 3501awezome
This story may have been locked in time...but your teased sequel sure aint!

Lost Time When?! 2026!