FanFiction.Net
for Abyssal

8/8/2021 c1 Soft Scratch
I think that’s great. I cannot imagine myself remembering the plot of a 1000 chapter long series, especially after not reading it for over a year, let alone going through something like dying, so it always irks me a little when I see that in fanfics.
7/14/2020 c6 blackbox47
damnnnnn i actually like how the plot changed
well done author
7/14/2020 c1 blackbox47
ahh i really like how u incorporated lucy into that scene
it actually kinda made sense
2/20/2020 c3 Lily E. Miller
looking at Sabo and Ace who tried to teach an old woman with a child body about bird and bees is so funny and cute lol!
8/5/2019 c6 Darla Wolf
Sweet story. Lucy is cool and it is a interesting test to the stories. Hope to read more.
1/19/2019 c6 Reymen
I really hope the marine do not do a buster call. If the king has lost to pirates or ordinary people and they want to suppress the knowledge of that. Perhaps they belong to Dragon?
11/18/2018 c1 10PervyPanda
Eh... does she remember her parents?
6/21/2018 c1 crossforces
This is such a great set up! I'm gonna read the rest, but I had to say that her interaction with Shanks at the end was super cute, what with him teasing her. hehehe.
4/11/2018 c6 Evil-streeval
PLEASE UPDATE!
12/14/2017 c6 13ashez2ashes
Well I'm pretty into this one too. You write pretty good self insert OC's. I might check out the Fairy Tale one too even though I don't really know the show very well. I think I like this one the best so far.

I hope you write more.
11/3/2017 c1 AbsolGirl0
I love the fact that you have her forgetting things about the manga/anime. There are sooo many fan fictions that have them reborn and like 15-20 years later they still remember it as clearly as if they just read it, it's like, the human memory does not work like that. I am curious about the whole 'drawn to water' thing that's going on, there was another fic I read that had that, but the oc wasn't related to luffy, and there was this whole thing about keeping it a secret from the world government, so I'm wondering where you are going with it. And the cloak she was given, is it the black cloak that Shanks always wears and covers his missing arm with? Anyway it's pretty good so far, a little dark for my taste this early in the series, but I guess dying and being reborn is a huge thing to overcome mentally, so that is understandable, can't wait to read the rest.
7/12/2017 c6 4Shion Lee
Just what did Lucy give Bluejam that day? What the hell's happening? Please update!
6/11/2017 c2 9JimmyHall24
You know I'm wanting to write a fanfic where Luffy has a slightly older sister or brother... and they just beat the ever loving dog shit out of Ace.

Ace looks cool. Had cool fire powers.

But at the end of the day he was just a little bitch with daddy issues.
6/11/2017 c1 JimmyHall24
Shanks's coat is awesome.
3/27/2017 c6 kylC
HOLY FUCK this is amazing how did I miss this what the

Absolutely love the changes you've already made to the storyline.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »