FanFiction.Net
for The Berserker

5/21 c4 JulimasterHD
Man, it's such a shame this story is dead. It's so well written. All the characters are perfectly in character. I only came across the idea of Hiccup being Dagur and Heathers brother, like, two days ago and I like this concept a lot, shame there aren't a lot of stories with it, which make it even more a shame that this one is completely abandoned
10/28/2023 c1 5VoteDonaldJTrump2024
Remember to vote Donald J. Trump in 2024 to stop niggers, faggots, kikes, and trannies from invading and burning the country down! #MAGA
9/20/2021 c1 Arthur Yeoward
Please update
10/26/2019 c4 Guest
UPDATE NOW!
4/2/2019 c1 Starlight fury
It's a great story...COULD JOU PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEEEASE WRITE THE STORY FURTHER REALY CURIOS TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT AFTER CHAPTER 4 :D
1/30/2019 c4 Dragon lover
Please,please,PLEASE continue writing this story it is so frustrating and annoying plus I hate it when writers don't finish their stories and usually it's the best ones.
8/24/2018 c4 Guest
Love this story so far !
7/20/2018 c4 Guest
love this story so far !️️️
6/5/2017 c4 8Faith Scarred
Poor Hiccup. You can get through this.
5/21/2017 c4 4DaughterOfLoki1
Please update soon. Once again a story that you wrote I just had to read.
1/29/2017 c1 Mechtogan
no fucking way that they are "just friends"
7/2/2016 c4 nagajewel
nice job with this chapter, it's really good, keep up the good work
6/21/2016 c4 5DragonTemeraire
Yay an update you don't know how long I have Been waiting
6/21/2016 c4 2Lily-Codie19
You finally updated and I am happy for that. I really am. The idea of Hiccup being a berserker is new for me so, I really like it. I've been waiting for this to update because I really like this story and it should continue but I can understand how you can get sidetracked by Gravity Falls and Star VS. The Forces of Evil. They are the best two series in Disney so far and I am saddened that Gravity Falls is over but it had to at some point. If you are making a fanfic of it, please tell me.

Anyway, good luck with this story and I hope you keep up the great work!
6/21/2016 c4 45midnightsky0612