for Chance Night

7/19/2019 c1 15Oldreruns
This was so well done and beautifully written. It creates a very romantic AU atmosphere around their London hookup
3/24/2017 c1 2AnonSnowing
It's great!
10/4/2016 c1 Aline
what do you mean you suck at romance? that was incredibly beautiful, dear god, I'm in love with this story. thank you so much for writing it
10/4/2016 c1 Guest
Sam-Sam Ma'am again! I couldn't post another review because I'd already reviewed your story. I haven't been on FF in forever, so I wasn't aware that the keyboard hearts don't show up on reviews ;-; Super sorry! That's what that "3" was at the end of my previous review!
10/4/2016 c1 1Sam-Sam Ma'am
I felt all of the life coming back to me as I read this. My skin cleared, my depression withered away, my smile was present. This was such a lovely fic, and I just loooooooooove Mondler soooooooooooooooo much! It was so wonderful, and I really, really enjoyed reading it, so thank you for taking the time to write this! 3
7/16/2016 c1 105starbuckmeggie
Dude, this turned out great. It was very poetic, with such a lovely flow of words and thoughts and ideas. It was very easy to picture, and honestly, seeing Chandler and Monica wander around London at night would have been fantastic.
6/19/2016 c1 addictedtoacertainlifestyle
this is my first mondler fic i've ever read, and i guess i didn't have the courage to review until now, or something like that... but this fic, it has this very own special athmosphere, almost like a dream. it's so wonderful to read, i could feel everything they felt, every single emotion. and you totally do not suck at romance! i can't really explain what i feel while reading this, but that just means you've done an incredible job with it! :)
6/6/2016 c1 Guest
you are one of the best romantic authors i know. i loved it so much, it made my heart feel so much feels!
4/19/2016 c1 Phoebe
Awwww That was so cute and perfect!
3/28/2016 c1 Guest
You did not suck, this was actually very well written. In a way very poetic and meaningful. I love it and hope you write another.
3/19/2016 c1 5quarteralien
Like a lot of fans, I was disappointed with the way the show handled The Truth About London. They went for cheap laughs over romance. I really like your version. It shows the sweetness and trust they already had and would later build on. Well done.
3/19/2016 c1 14matteney
Ya wanna know how that one turned out? Pretty damn awesome because I'm actually crying. It was so breathtakingly beautiful. I've read a few fics that deal with that night or with the built-up of it and none of them do it the way you did it. I can't really pinpoint the exact reasons for it, but this just felt so magical. It's funny because you tried to make them and us understand that it'd be wrong and that they don't even feel *that* way about one another, and yet every little line was screaming for them to get together because it just fits. It's right there, between the lines. And those lines of the poem made that clear in the most wonderful way. I really didn't want it to end here... And oh God, yes, please write more because I'm speechless and entirely floored by this.
3/19/2016 c1 tracylynnmitch
You do NOT suck at romance. I'm begging you for another chapter..lol. I loved it!
3/19/2016 c1 13Sere Bing
This is so adorable I'm beaming at the screen right now
3/19/2016 c1 15Babatomyfriends
This is soo dreamy! I really love it. A pity you hadn't Chandler wear those pajamas though :-)
19 Page 1 2 Next »