for Steel and Snitches

7/9 c4 pipib
sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully more will come in this story
6/30 c4 naia1
plz update!
1/3 c4 9TheWitch243
11/22/2019 c4 4Monster King
Great job
8/31/2019 c2 andjelija.nenic
8/29/2019 c1 andjelija.nenic
4/19/2019 c4 6Briar Ruler
Attempted assassination by forging your enemy’s application for the DADA position; to the ever-lasting despair of the education system, doing so makes sense with the track record that the books show for the fate of DADA teachers at Hogwarts. I also can’t disagree with how potentially easily magical contracts can be to make without consent given the whole Goblet of Fire mess.
(Laughter) Technically speaking I think that baseball stadium does count as ‘sporting equipment’ but it isn’t normally the sort people would think of killing Death Eaters with.
Well at least the students know from the first meeting that his year’s DADA teacher is not safe for children. (Giggles) Snape is funny when drugged out of his mind.
This is an interesting and amusing idea. If you ever continue it I will certainly continue to read it.
4/3/2019 c4 12Sailor Dragonball 87
HAHAHA! Snape's stoned on potions and thinks Harry's his best friend! HAHA! Priceless! Please continue! I wanna see how Erik deals with Umbridge.
8/12/2018 c4 Guest
Update please...?
7/27/2018 c4 21KarlaMarie
Seriously I am in so much love right now!

A baseball stadium! omfg I laughed so hard I almost choked
7/25/2018 c4 9Dark Topaz
i hope you have more of this sitting around some where
7/1/2018 c1 Andorxor
At least the death Waters should be on Magneto's list of people to kill with magnets for being magical nazis
5/31/2018 c4 Guest
*cackles*
5/24/2018 c4 Mistress of Potions
I do hope nothing bad has happened to you. Do you need me to bitch slap your muse?
5/20/2018 c4 JohninNH
Good start...hope you continue.
213 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »