for What the heck I gotta do? - A Hamilton one-shot

2/24/2020 c1 Key-Idea
Aww! So cute!
Very nice writing. I appreciate your grammar and spelling. I can tell that you put admirable amounts of time into your writing and I enjoyed your work. Keep it up!
8/3/2019 c1 Guest
Omg. This is the cutest fanfic I've ever read. I LOVED IT. And I loved the way you wrote using aquotes from Hamilton. There's not a single tiny thing I didn't love of this story.
6/22/2019 c1 1ShyBean
"I stole a turtle for you."

YASS!
4/7/2018 c1 Qwertywerido
you know I just found out that ham fanfics were are a thing. ..
congrats for writing the first ham fanfic I have ever read..
Also the word turtles will never be the same.
also...delayed brain malfunction
Gaksvsjwbskwbspqneodbqksbkwmw. fluff.
3/20/2018 c1 8Rowanclaw24
It's so cute and fluffy I'm going to die...
2/27/2018 c1 Guest
Misuse of the word conjugation... conjugations are things like “can’t” or “I’d”. Bu BEAUTIFUL FREAKING AMAZING STORY SORRY FOR BEING THAT PRICKLY PERSON WHO POINTS OUT GRAMMAR MISTAKES
1/27/2018 c1 Jasmine
This is awesome! I started fangirling when you described the drawings as I turtle. This is the best EVER! YES MORE LAMS PLZ!
12/7/2017 c1 Kitty
How cute :3
8/21/2017 c1 Guest
I love this so much! So cute!
8/20/2017 c1 Guest
I loved it and I loved the refrinces you used
6/10/2017 c1 4Candymouse22
Holy crap, I know people will do crazy things for love, but breaking into a zoo and stealing a turtle is taking it to another level! But on the bright side, John and Alex are together! 3
5/26/2017 c1 Guest
K, so I know I already reviewed this but I wanna leave a more detailed one.
Gah, this is brilliant. All the references to the musical and the thing from one of Hammy's letters at the end of it...
And the way you write, it's great. You use big words! (Well, not BIG big words, but words that are rarer than most fanfic authors use.)
Also the turtle stealing thing. Totally Alex.
And the HUMOR! You managed to make it loud-nose-exhale funny without it being a humor fic. That takes genius.
To sum up my thoughts on this beautiful story that is forced to hide under the term 'fluff fic'; asdfghjkl
5/4/2017 c1 The Randomest Fandoms
OMG! This is awesome. You are my new favorite person.
4/2/2017 c1 3HereComesTheGeneral
Best. Way. To. Get. A. Turtle. Ever! Squee!
4/2/2017 c1 iluvkittens29
oml this is amazing help
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »