for A New Kind of Family

4/12/2017 c8 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Interested to see where the story goes
4/12/2017 c3 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Story is interesting so far
1/27/2017 c8 35Hufflepuffection
Annie, Thank you so much for your review! I have been planning on updating, but I have lost the same hype for this fanfic and movie rather than the ones I have been working on. I might check on the recent chapter I have saved in the documents.

I love how much you care about the characters, perhaps I'll update very soon. Thank you again! :)
1/27/2017 c8 Annie
Hey
Long time no see
I was wondering why aren't you updating anymore,I still like your story,It's still amazing and I still LOVE HOPE and I would love for you to update thou story,I still can see it's potential and I would love to see what happened between Rebecca and Hope
I would love to see how Nick forms a family with the kids
I just don't want you to give up this story
This story is amazing and pretty awesome
I can see the story has a big potential
10/29/2016 c8 4TwilightPrince101
I really like how you introduce the five kids like this! Although, I do have a suggestion. For any future prologue parts, maybe you could merge some? Like, merge prologues that have the same POV! Wouldn't be too much effort, right? Either way, really nice job so far!
9/23/2016 c8 Randomly Talented
Curse teachers and their projects. Gosh I hate it when the teacher does a project along the lines of this one.
7/15/2016 c8 XxTHOMASxX
Great job! Keep up the great work! Update soon!
7/15/2016 c8 34White Hunter
Good work on this chapter, but when will these kids meet Nick and help him solve a case that is happening within their world?

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
6/28/2016 c5 27teharrisonfox
good job!
6/28/2016 c7 teharrisonfox
write more! can Judy get more in?
6/20/2016 c7 Randomly Talented
Hope seems kinda hopeless doesn't she? Sorry for the super late review and I have no excuse I was simply being lazy so sorry.
Have a lovely Day/Night.
6/2/2016 c7 61Kodiwolf321
Glad to see a new update! Poor Hope that must have been hard for her :( can't wait to see another update soon and will your A New Kind of Family Instagram account still get updates as well?
6/1/2016 c7 34White Hunter
Hope and the other kids within your story really have it hard with their families. I hope the chapters will be longer in the future as the story progresses.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
4/15/2016 c6 61Kodiwolf321
Sweet! Just now followed
4/15/2016 c5 Randomly Talented
Rebecca is so privileged itso kinda scary how lucky she is. And Hope is anything but that it's almost ironic. Also curse the maids! They have no right to look down on someone. Razzle-frazzle. :( maids stink. I'm this chapter XD
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »