for Red Frills

12/19/2021 c1 Okami2312
2016 different times I guess
First off The people who gets their gender mistaken by others don’t actually care enough that it makes them uncomfortable.
Secondly "Girls like shopping Boys dont" lmao no sadly thats not how it works it depends on the person regardless of gender like Literally everything.
7/19/2020 c7 EquesterLunaris
You son of a bitch...

we all just took a ride on the Predestination train with Ruby as Oz and Yang as Raven.
6/23/2020 c7 Guest
Wait what.

This Ozpin was Ruby, and this Raven was Yang? Or is it Ruby and Jaune being them? It feels like I'm missing a whole lot as to what just happened.
6/23/2020 c3 Guest
Wait, wouldn't the reasoning for why Glynda couldn't repair the tree also work as a reason for not being able to 'repair' digested material? Since it would then be part of a living body?

Still quite an effective thing to say to make a point, though. Even with the limitation it might also be effective.
5/23/2020 c7 damngaki
I thought it was something much simpler. Even the genre of the story implies something else completely!

Well, you got me. Certainly didn't expect that one, of all things.
3/16/2020 c7 seanfergus516
i am confused of what is happening what happened to ruby and the others and did ruby have a gender identity crises o what i do not understand
10/11/2019 c4 1Penscribbler
damn I had my money on futa or trans
2/26/2019 c7 xlebnikow
And now for those who read through Google translator, please write in private messages, what was the last chapter and what is Ruby's secret? I just don't understand ((((
2/24/2019 c1 1The Exiled Darkness
I’ve just completed your story and while it is great, I’m utterly confused on what the ending is supposed to be. Is Jaune and Ruby Ozpin and Raven respectively?

Other than that, I didn’t expect any of the development of characterization at all if that makes sense. I’m glad I read this though, even if to me, it doesn’t make sense.
2/16/2019 c7 Tori
I am so confused... In the end of the chapter, is it Ozpin or Qrow? I can't believe that what happened on the first chapter is in the past, and it was altered so bad Ruby unconsiously noticed huh... Am doing it right...? Lol
2/16/2019 c7 1I'm a Nobody. Who Are You
You what!? It's a loop!?
You're insane. I had to read back through the chapter again because I was confused by some things.
But the way this chapter was crafted is amazing.
Some bits I can tell were foreshadowing. And figuring out some things because they were the only option left was fun.
He really was him in the end. And several people acknowledged it.
That was great.
The implied lore was very interesting and it was a pleasure to read all seven of these chapters.

Thank you for writing.
2/16/2019 c7 1Seven Star Swordsman
Not gonna lie, this story might have had some sort of commonality through the whole thing from the beginning to the end, but good luck trying to find it.

Overall, the ending felt like it was trying way too hard to be clever, while simultaneously introducing too many AU elements to make it at all possible to follow.

Maybe if you squint there's something here, but at the end of the day, if stories are meant to get you to think, this one doesn't really provide the incentive to do so, because there's almost no payoff.
2/16/2019 c7 Guestguy
Ok I think I have got it, one question thou, is ozpin ruby or jaune? Cuz I could not tell...
2/16/2019 c7 lacronton
An ending similar to Big O Season 2's ending. Weird and requiring multiple rereads to understand.
2/16/2019 c7 18AK-103
Yo what the fuck just happened?
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »