for Becoming Sam

10/20/2019 c5 Sarita Kate
This is a really well written and interesting story! I love the twist of adding Adam and getting to see another side of sam.
9/1/2018 c5 AJ Granger
I like the take from Adam after seeing so much through Sam. Now, I'm really looking forward to Dean's final piece on everything. Nicely done the way you have weaved it all together.
9/2/2017 c5 sohaila14
i love this story. the writing and details are amazing i rarly like a story as much as this one i really wish you upload the remaining chapters because the story is really that good
7/13/2017 c5 godess bubbles
I love this story!Please update soon!I want to read Dean's pov!
2/1/2017 c5 sohaila14
update
9/14/2016 c5 8AmaraRae
are you going to update
5/3/2016 c5 Sam est classe
Thank you for the chapter, excellent as always.
4/25/2016 c5 39IWantColouredRain
Excellent chapter, update soon.
4/24/2016 c2 64maxandkiz
Poor Sam!

It's almost like he's invisible to the others unless he's needed or did something wrong. The kid is getting more and more depressed and no one has even noticed. Things just keep happening to make it worse. They didn't even try to include him in the conversation at Adams bedside. Wonder what it will take to get them to see what they're doing to him.

Hope to see more soon! :)

Lisa
4/23/2016 c5 Lilleh
I love this story so much! I love your writing style and thecway it flows. I cry every time. Can't wait for Dean's perspective!
4/8/2016 c4 39IWantColouredRain
Great chapter, can't wait for the others
4/8/2016 c4 49Lennelle
I loved this! This is totally how I imagine this would have gone down on the show. That's why John and Sam clash so much, because they're both as stubborn as the other. It was really heartbreaking, I imagine Sam was trying to make his dad see his side of it but when John hit him Sam was completely done, he couldnt even try anymore. I would love to see when Dean and Adam come for him in Stanford, or if he sees them before that. I imagine Adam would try to see Sam at least once.
I forgot in my last review to mention how creepy the scene with the ghouls was, it made my skin crawl, and Sam's disconnection from what was happening to him was terrifying. I loved it!
I can't wait for the next chapters, I could read endless amounts of this story, it's one of my favourites :)
4/3/2016 c4 Guest
Ah, my heart! Nice work.
4/2/2016 c1 17The Queen's Fabler
This is such an amazing story- there is so many feels. I hope that you will consider doing a sequel to this story, and show how Adam's presence would alter the outcomes on the show.
4/1/2016 c4 This is awesome
Seriously, I loved this story. Can't wait for the other two chapters. Although it makes me wonder how much Dean had to have been ignoring the hints dropped by the witch and the ghoul about Sam's destiny, and maybe if there was a little part of him who wasn't glad to see Sam escape it.
30 Page 1 2 Next »