for Truth and Consequences

11/23/2021 c20 Lil'Sparrow7
Love this one too! Ginger and Davey’s sibling bond is so adorable!
11/12/2015 c20 Brenda293
A Hell of a work so far .All the characters and the plot . Its like watching a spider web after the rain fall ! Fascinating !
11/11/2015 c8 Brenda293
Chinese torture ? Now Parker IS really scary !
8/27/2013 c1 22Joel-Gomes
After the scales were balanced, the time came to face some "Truth and Consequences". Like the preceding story, this is another good example of knowing your characters, whether they're the ones created by SLM and CVS and company or by author, and having a story to tell. Cleaning house at The Centre would never be an easy task and MMB shows us how hard and dangerous it could be.
This is a great story (in quality as in quantity) with plenty of action, drama, suspense and romance, but it's not without his fails. Sydney's continued incapacity for one. It's coherent, considering the time-frame, but I'd prefer to see him more mobile. The other thing I didn't enjoy so much was the excess of emotion and crying in some parts. I understand the necessity of those moments, but sometimes I think we were prying too much. Having too much of anything has the risk of turning it unimportant.
Even so, that attention to the emotional aspects of the characters is one of MMB's trademarks. In fact, I dare say she is probably one of the few who can indulge in that kind of thing and still keep her readers interested.
3/28/2011 c20 Kate Andromeda
Thank you so much for this amazing series. I am looking for the last part right away.
5/5/2006 c20 28Indygodusk
I am continually impressed with the maturity and compassion with which you treat all of the difficult and horrible situations you put the characters through. You do a fantastic job. I'm slowly working my way through the stories on this site before I head on over to your webpage to enjoy the works there. Thank you for sharing your talent with me.
2/12/2006 c20 msand
I haven't read anything this good in along time. My family doesn't like you right now.

No food in the house, no clean clothes, and noone to cuddle at night while I read. It has been a great vaction.

Thanks
6/23/2003 c20 B Oots
Thanks for writing a wonderful story. I am looking forward to reading the next part of the story.
6/7/2003 c20 Sierra Windfire
Interesting. Hope the resolutions is here soon.
6/5/2003 c20 Nancy
Dear MMB,

I absolutely loved Truth and Consequences (and, of course, Balancing the Scales). The story was exciting, vivid, very suspenseful, and full of gentle promises of love and happiness for J and MP and their family. I was very thrilled to read your note at the end of chapter 20 - that you will continue with "Resolutions"! GREAT, GREAT! Thanks for such good work and for sharing it with us. Enjoy a little (I am kidding) time off - then we expect you to be back on the job entertaining us with further stories of J and MP. Thanks!
6/3/2003 c20 leanne
Thank you so much for your wonderful story arc. You just have a great style and get all the characters so right. I look forward to your next inspiration!
6/3/2003 c20 gemini006007
Hi MMB,

Thank you for treating us with this powerful series. I was hooked from the very first story, and have truly enjoyed each dramatic chapter. You are a wonderful expressive writer. I'll be anxiously waiting for the final part of this series. Thanks,

M.
6/1/2003 c20 10Molly Morrison
Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful stories with us! And please pass on my thanks to your beta team as well, so that they know that they are appreciated. ;-) I look forward to reading the next story as soon as you start writing it.. Don't wait too long, when I start school again in the fall I won't have much time to read! ;-)
6/1/2003 c20 1Sigma1
Ahem...if you don't finish this series...um, actually, I can't think of a good threat. Oh, well, thank you for everything you've written so far; it's a great series, and I look forward to the conclusion.
6/1/2003 c20 Ann
I am so happy that Parker has been so well excepted into Jarod's family. I know Ginger will come to see the truth about 'mommy' too. Thanks fo rthe great read I can't wait for the fail part.

Thanks!