for The Royal Dragon Slayer

9/26/2020 c2 Duh
Ruby for Azrael obviously.
3/21/2018 c2 3Mavis Black
Please update soon! I really liked the story and the plot seemed very interesting. If you do hope to continue it, I vote Azrael finds the Jade key!
8/19/2017 c2 Iloveanime32
This is so good
6/21/2016 c2 5The Storytelling Wraith
Hmm, this story has definitely sparked my interest. I'll be following closely

And I vote for Diamondra, if that isn't over yet xD
4/29/2016 c2 6LicanaRedfox17
My guess is that Sapphiredra and Diamondbacks are the daughters of Royaldra, and I personally think that Azrael should get Emeraldtell next!
4/24/2016 c2 6magnificent dragoness
This is a good story. I hope you continue it soon.
4/17/2016 c2 1blueblade5
Awesome Story Light!
4/17/2016 c1 blueblade5
I love the story. Great detail and all!
3/30/2016 c2 10IDRF
Okay... I'm going to state this, I did not see that coming. I was not expecting the key to have any relation to Azrael other than be a key he got. I'm down with the idea of the occurring. It's a touch I haven't seen before and I like it, good work.

The chapter was a very nice one. I understood what was happening and you didn't overcomplicate what was happening. For that, I give you a pat on the back.

Sincerely, with kind words, your friend, IDRF
3/28/2016 c2 4BookDevil101
This is rly interesting! Keep it up m8!
3/24/2016 c2 Fam
Sapphire cause its blue DUH!
3/23/2016 c1 10IDRF
I like this story. Considering I rarely watch Fairy Tale, or read the manga, I enjoyed it.

Azrael and Seraphi, nice touch of naming them after angels. I also enjoyed their personalities so far.

Sincerely, with kind words, your friend, IDRF
3/22/2016 c1 20Powwo
You reviewed mine so I'll review yours as promised. I did almost forget because I got so hooked on my game apps on this iPad lol. But anyways, I came here and read this chapter through. I think the battle part was finished a little bit too fast because I had a hard time to keep track of what was happening. That's prettymuch the only minus that I noticed from this. otherwise this idea seems to be interesting so I will read more. :)
3/22/2016 c1 1OmegaSigh
Hm, the key is probably Rolandra's key.
I thought you said he was interested in Lucy, like a ship, but then you said he was 11 years old.
Over all, it's a good story. maybe you can add a little more detail!
Nice story!
3/22/2016 c1 4BookDevil101
This is really interesting! Keep it up!
16 Page 1 2 Next »