for The Cosmos

5/2 c28 Guest
Hope you’ve made a full recovery from covid! We’d love to read your stories again!

S
4/15 c28 Guest
I midd this!
3/30 c28 Guest
Come back girl. We need you!
3/27 c28 Olivia
I’m in love with this fic. I like how it’s mainly fluffy but there’s angst to keep it interesting. Also your writing is genuinely amazing ! Keep it up !
2/23 c28 Haily94
so sweet! I feel like I haven’t been on fan fiction in forever. I miss reading these. I hope you haven’t stopped writing, your stories have always been a favorite of mine. I’m so sorry to hear that you got sick! :( how are you doing now?! Hopefully a lot better! I hope you continue to write!
2/17 c28 Guest
Come back!
2/11 c28 Guest
Come back queen
1/26 c28 Annarozaa
My favorite family! I missed the cosmos. It’s such a special story. Really! I hope you have made a full recovery from covid now. It sounds really excruciating to go through. I hope you have stopped writing your stories. They’ve really brought me some joy on some of my worst days, so thank you for that. Please take care of yourself during this time!
1/4 c28 Betteanddot52
the cosmos! I missed this one. You’re the only author to do an Wendy/lana/Johnny fic which I think makes this story so special, so I always love it when you update. I hope you’re doing better!
1/3 c28 hypodermicsally
covid is not good. I’m really sorry that you got sick. I just hope you’ve made a full recovery now. My friends got it and were extremely sick. Thanks for taking the time to write while you were sick, just goes to show how much you love writing! lol. I’ll be on the lookout for the next update. Peace!
1/1 c28 h2oloverr
Wendy, Wendy. When will you learn? I can’t believe you got sick! It looks like it’s been weeks since you announced this, so I’m hoping you’re feeling much better now! All the best dude!
12/29/2020 c28 Nickjrulezzz
I hope that you're feeling much better now AS! this has been one hell of a year and fanfics have been a great escape from it. So thank you for writing for us (even when you're sick!). You're a gem. That Wendy seems to like to tread on thin ice! lol I don't know whats wrong with that girl. I'm excited to read this and any other stories soon!
12/17/2020 c28 Kylievvvv
Hey, you okay? I'm so sorry you got covid. My sibling got it and it was really hard on them. I hope you're feeling much better now.

Lana is thinking about Rachel. I had a gut feeling this would be happening. There are some strains in Lana and Wendy's relationship, so it only makes sense.

You're such a talented writer and it makes me happy to see that you're still writing! Fan Fiction has been a real stress reliever during this dumpster fire of a year. I can't wait until you start writing again!
12/7/2020 c28 Makomermaids92
I am so sorry to hear you got covid :( I hope that you are doing much better since you posted this. It means a lot that you took the time to write something!

As suspected. Lana is having some thoughts about Rachel. she claims that she’ll remain loyal to Wendy...but I’d like to see what happens. I understand why she is starting to think of someone else who isn’t Wendy. Wendy isn’t a perfect person, and while Wendy loves and Johnny so much, she still has that fear of coming out to the world. That really makes me worry about their relationship. I missed reading The Cosmos so much. I’m looking forward to your next update and I do hope that you are starting to feel better. Take care of yourself girl!
12/3/2020 c28 Loganloganpi
it is so good to hear from you again! I'm sorry to hear that you got sick. My sibling works in healthcare and recently got it, it's hard to avoid at this point, especially when we've got so many people refusing to wear masks. I hope you're getting better though! I missed this little family, this was a very sweet moment between the three of them. I get Lanas agitation with Wendy about always asking 'what if'. You can tell that Wendy still feels guilty about signing Lana over. She should probably stop asking the question so much. It looks like Rachel is indeed on Lana's mind. I'm curious to see where that will go. Thank you for taking the time during this to give us a new chapter of The Cosmos. I've loved this story for years. Get well soon!
891 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »