for Anyway, I've Been There

1/14 c104 6Artemis Raven Courtney
I had a bad feeling about this before they even set out. Always tell someone where you’re going!
1/14 c104 The One Who Reads Too Much
Whelp, time to roll for San damage. At least he didn't find her desiccated corpse, as I was expecting.
The procedural generation and slight self-correcting aspects are actually really interesting.
Just to be clear about how the maze is orientated in respect to the ground:
The maze is completely rotated 90, making the regular floor into a "wall" and the two walls into the "floor" and "ceiling", with the regular open top being a dirt/bedrock wall?
1/13 c104 13The Wasp1995
Wow, that was...dark. I can only imagine what you have planned next and what on earth this maze will turn out to be. I'll leave it at that for now, but as always your descriptions are impeccable. I wish I could write much better in that aspect.
1/13 c103 19MaxandFang101
Well, I've mistakenly read this chapter to fall asleep to and now I'm wide awake. I love creepy things but I really need to stop reading them at night. Really great chapter and I think you just posted another one? Hooray! So excited to read it. Hope you're staying safe and healthy and thank you for writing this story!
1/12 c104 arga101
I think its safe to say that Dipper, we told you so. Last chapter had a bis of an ominous image and it's definitely amplified this chapter. I really hope Dipper and co will improve from here, as characters and as a team. Nice chapter, hope you well!
1/12 c104 durrendurrendol1993
Very scary
1/12 c104 1GuntherRiechwald
The last echoes of a lost soul. Truly, a terrible thing
1/12 c104 26EDD17SP
A projection of a girl in the supernatural maze? Isn’t that a conundrum... Very weird. Can’t wait to see where this goes.
1/12 c16 bumpkey
I love this. Charming well written, oozes that gravity falls weird wholesome vibe. Thanks for writing dude
1/11 c101 19MaxandFang101
Great chapter! I wish I knew if timberwaves were a regular occurrence though.
1/7 c35 lanitri27
You could declare this as canon and I'd believe it.
12/30/2020 c103 2willam and jack and jake
very well done
12/29/2020 c1 TrixieGarcia
Wowie Zowie! Paranormal Rashes! this is awesome. I just read the first page and i'm already attached.
12/26/2020 c103 13The Wasp1995
I've been spending quite a bit of time catching up to this story after taking an absence in Gravity Falls related fan fiction and I must say I'm impressed with the second half of this story.

Your attention to detail, both in dialogue and description, is impeccable as always. I confess I struggle with the latter quite often. Really captures these new adventures in a way that would typically be more difficult given we can't see them on the big screen but if Alex ever continued the series, this would be my pick. Also your characterizations of everyone are also spot on but that's no surprise either.

Anyway, good to see you're still writing this and there are more adventures yet to come. Does make me wonder how Pacifica will handle the upcoming end of summer and what that will mean for her. But that's for another time. 10/10.
12/25/2020 c103 1GuntherRiechwald
Merry Christmas!

That second to last sentence is quite haunting.
1,632 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »