for Anyway, I've Been There

6/12/2020 c86 sacke110
Nice chapter, also, was wondering when Gideon would show up again.
6/12/2020 c85 sacke110
Welp, that confrontation went just as bad as I suspected it would. I wonder if they’ll work it out later or not.
6/11/2020 c82 sacke110
After that experience I don’t think Pacifica will return to the bunker.
6/11/2020 c96 20MaxandFang101
This story is like a warm hug. Thank you for the latest chapter. Can't wait for them to meet up with Mabel's new "love interest" xD
6/10/2020 c96 6goodyfresh
Ummmm. . .how is Brendan gonna get a hold of Mabel if her phone is fried, how will they be able to coordinate meeting up? I'm now concerned about their developing relationship. My worry isn't JUST because it will be difficult or impossible for them to coordinate their meeting if her phone is dead. There's also the fact that given how INSECURE the poor boy is about his chances with her, he's probably already thinking some dumb self-doubting crap about her growing tired of him (for some reason he's made up in his head) and blocking his number. Yeeeeesh.

Great chapter though, as always! Haha.
6/10/2020 c81 sacke110
Lovely chapter
6/9/2020 c96 The One Who Reads Too Much
Ooh, that sweet allure of those high class comforts. Honestly, it is probably better that Pacifica is hiding herself away instead of trying to blend in because of their recent adventure.

Ah Ha! And now the real loss is revealed. Truly, how will they possibly survive without their phones? Doomed! Doomed I say!

Thanks for reminding Dipper about Gideon hunting, Mable. He definitely needed the reminder, because I totally didn't forget that. Nope. Not at all... why are they hunting him down again?

Huh, yeah I may be a guy but I definitely understand that feeling of loss for something that you've always considered "me" when you think of yourself.

At least Pacifica's neck will thank her in the future.
6/9/2020 c96 durrendurrendol1993
Perfect
6/9/2020 c77 sacke110
Great chapter, exploring the uncharted cave made from the ufo. Cool idea, felt like a real adventure. The battle was nice too, with funny bits and tension tied together. Greg was an interesting fellow to say the least.
6/9/2020 c96 7LettdViolet
Still perfect as always. Keep it up, I love your work. <3
6/8/2020 c96 Guest
Good
6/8/2020 c96 1GuntherRiechwald
Well color me surprised. Didnt expect Stan to dole out the money
6/8/2020 c95 H.G.Denizen
What a fun excursion, I really enjoy the pacing between them living their lives and the crazy adventures that are the staple of Gravity Falls. Great work as always and I can't wait to see how Portland goes!
6/7/2020 c72 sacke110
That felt pretty accurate for how dreams normally play out, I just keep being amazed by your writing skills.
6/7/2020 c71 sacke110
That was a nice little conclusion, smart to have them be stranded together, heh. I enjoyed reading that confrontation
1,650 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »