for Anyway, I've Been There

4/7/2016 c8 Dip the Hashashin
this... is a real in-depth chapter that makes you think twice of your life. :o man, if only we peeps in real life were as lucky as these two at the age of technically-a-teenager.
4/7/2016 c8 1AEceros
That was a very sweet chapter portraying their conflicted feelings between what they had known, lived, and loved all their life and their new sense of belonging to Gravity Falls.

I commend you for ability to fluidly and believably portray such complex and nuanced emotions as presented here.

I look forward to reading the next chapter!
4/6/2016 c8 8The Keeper of Worlds
Deep psychological moment:)
4/4/2016 c7 The Keeper of Worlds
Ahhhhhs:)
4/4/2016 c6 joseftanti
i love it so far
4/4/2016 c3 5IHateSnakes
Oink, oink...(I love pigs)
You must be young, or have kids...or hang around middle schools/high schools and listen to the twerps talk! Good job.
4/4/2016 c2 IHateSnakes
4/4/2016 c7 Dip the Hashashin
loved this chapter! 3

"WAIT HE MEANT OLD PERSON PAPER MAIL" xD
4/1/2016 c6 8The Keeper of Worlds
Awesome, pure awesome right there.
4/1/2016 c6 1TheBowtato
Yes! Their long-awaited meeting has finally happened!
4/1/2016 c6 Sash'Rahaal
Yessssss.
YESSSSSSS!

To be honest, as much as the haunted house last chapter felt like it belonged in an actual GF episode, I'm really digging the theme of the characters trying to adapt to normal life again after a contained apocalypse, and Pacifica thrown into that mix is doubling down on that front. It still feels like they never brought her personal story to any real conclusion after the ghost episode, so I'm really hoping to see something like that here. Not even shipping, just "she deserves to have a defined end to her character arc."

Looking forward to next chapter. You're actually pounding these out pretty quickly, for which I would never complain, but don't burn yourself out, man. Remember to sleep!
4/1/2016 c6 Dip the Hashashin
loved this little dipper n pacifica interaction here! it's awesome how pacifica risked her parents' finding out to visit them. ha, happened to be in the neighborhood, she says, and pigs can fly! xD
4/1/2016 c6 The Coterminous Void
That was adorable and also in character; nice job. I hope to see some chapters with Pacifica and Mabel interacting (on a deep empathetic level about the events of the summer). There are not nearly enough good, realistic conversations between the two.

Keep up the great work!
3/30/2016 c5 21Shiningheart of ThunderClan
Omg I imagined them in little black suits and they're positively adorable.
1,713 « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »