for Anyway, I've Been There

1/12 c104 26EDD17SP
A projection of a girl in the supernatural maze? Isn’t that a conundrum... Very weird. Can’t wait to see where this goes.
1/12 c16 bumpkey
I love this. Charming well written, oozes that gravity falls weird wholesome vibe. Thanks for writing dude
1/11 c101 20MaxandFang101
Great chapter! I wish I knew if timberwaves were a regular occurrence though.
1/7 c35 lanitri27
You could declare this as canon and I'd believe it.
12/30/2020 c103 2willam and jack and jake
very well done
12/29/2020 c1 TrixieGarcia
Wowie Zowie! Paranormal Rashes! this is awesome. I just read the first page and i'm already attached.
12/26/2020 c103 14The Wasp1995
I've been spending quite a bit of time catching up to this story after taking an absence in Gravity Falls related fan fiction and I must say I'm impressed with the second half of this story.

Your attention to detail, both in dialogue and description, is impeccable as always. I confess I struggle with the latter quite often. Really captures these new adventures in a way that would typically be more difficult given we can't see them on the big screen but if Alex ever continued the series, this would be my pick. Also your characterizations of everyone are also spot on but that's no surprise either.

Anyway, good to see you're still writing this and there are more adventures yet to come. Does make me wonder how Pacifica will handle the upcoming end of summer and what that will mean for her. But that's for another time. 10/10.
12/25/2020 c103 1GuntherRiechwald
Merry Christmas!

That second to last sentence is quite haunting.
12/21/2020 c103 The One Who Reads Too Much
Hoo boy, gotta get some of that "It's for your own safety!" drama in at least once or twice in any action/horror/mystery genre.

And just as Pacifica is going through her own troubles of being parted from loved ones on others terms.
12/21/2020 c103 26EDD17SP
Ooh, Dipper...remember what happened last time you didn’t tell Mabel about something just because Ford said not to?
12/10/2020 c102 dariofort
ok how I begin?, when one approaches fanfic of gravity falls the majority of it has a very... very silly tone reminiscent of the first chapters of the series, but you have done something different, you keep that silly tone sometimes (and very good if I have to say, some moments are very reminiscent of the series to the point that if you presented this to me like a draw of a possible second series I would have eat it very fast), but also keep the dark and serious tone of the second part of the series and expand further from that.
The way you managed the ptds from all the characters that lived the weirdmagedon it's simple fantastic, some authors present ptds of Dipper and Mabel in a very "edgy" way, you presented their cope, but stayed in character with both of them (and the rest of the cast).
The way that you managed the Dipper and Pacifica relationship it's also one of my favorite parts of the story, some authors may have preferred a kinda slow burn of that, but you take the bold and prideful characteristics of Pacifica and well, launch it from there (also in any word Mabel would have permited a slow burn, you also taked in consideration that, good one)
You have done something that very very authors of fanfiction can do, take a series, have a new idea that NOT tries to take the original story spot, but *expand* it, and in a wonderful way.
My only worry it's that in 4 years it's only 200 k words and I have already finished all in 4 days. please keep writing! I am left with a lot of expectation and hype for the next chapters
12/9/2020 c96 Strlo
Why does everyone have to chop off pacifica s hair? I dont get it. Long hair is lovely and shows a strong level of commitment and care. But 90 percent of these fanfic that run long have her chop it off. I dont get it. Especially since it was saved earlier in the story. It didnt need to be xhopped off so high. And everyones lack of understanding to why its so upsetting irritates me. I love the story but this just befuddles me.
12/6/2020 c102 3Mewtong
This is the sequel to Gravity Falls I never knew I needed. I have zoomed through this whole story and I'm eager for more.

You write every character perfectly, I'm so jealous of your skill. Please keep up the awesome work!
12/6/2020 c21 dariofort