for Anyway, I've Been There

12/5/2020 c4 dariofort
love until now how are you representing the ptsd that both twins have, and how they cope it
12/5/2020 c101 2willam and jack and jake
love it
12/4/2020 c102 prager152
I'm so happy you started uploading again I've really been missing your stories, they help me a lot and I love what you're doing with this story.
Much Love 3,
Me
12/4/2020 c101 prager152
Wow this was such a wholesome chapter. I approve
12/3/2020 c1 1TheManTheMythTheMeme
Aww my poor boys got PTSD
12/2/2020 c102 The One Who Reads Too Much
Yes, it is just a smaller, not-as-good computer that's full dumb shiny new exclusives like the Demon's Souls remake I want to play so bad but can't afford.

Heh, press A to pay respects.

Oof, don't hit the guy in the ego during the FPS game Pacifica.

Oh, but that hits a lot harder. Not the finalization of the divorce, but the dreadful realization of being a child under the control of people who (maybe?) love you, but also don't really care about you and with very few options available to you. Dang, and this started so cozily slice of life-y.
12/1/2020 c3 1AGENTDB2
great fanfic, definitely satiating my need for more Gravity Falls.
this is (in my opinion) 100% canon until proven otherwise
11/30/2020 c102 1GuntherRiechwald
Oof.

Also “TV has to be on channel three. That's dumb“
This fills me with both rage and sadness. Damnit I aint that old!
11/30/2020 c102 KrashThunder
I knew that was gonna happen soon... that's messed up.
11/29/2020 c102 26EDD17SP
I had wondered when Pacifica’s parents would read their ugly heads again...it had been an awfully long time since we’d heard from them.
11/29/2020 c102 durrendurrendol1993
I want to play medall of duty
11/29/2020 c102 25User724
Woodstick? That's not gonna end well.
11/21/2020 c101 7TheReturnToTheFalls
“I shouldn’t be the one to have to apologize” is something that I have definitely thought before in my life. This argument is perfect and totally realistic, it was almost scary! Major kudos to this chapter!
11/21/2020 c101 3Sacredstar Mentor
I'm glad the problem was solved rather quickly than expected. I'm not huge fan of the mystery twins fighting one another. Although I was more on Dipper side to be completely honest. Maybe they were both wrong in terms of this issue. Mabel should've had serious talked with his brother about Brandon and who he really is. And Dipper should've been respectful and kind to Mabel new boyfriend. Even if he isn't a huge fan of the idea. He should've least been supportive. But if pull the same shit like last summer. With her having Dipper sacrifice his own happiness, goals and anything else in general for this "new guy." I'm gonna be unhappy towards Mabel.

Also I love seeing Pacifica beings the peacemakers between Dipper and Mabel for a change. That's good character development right there. Can't wait to see more in the future.
11/21/2020 c101 The One Who Reads Too Much
I'm glad that was resolved relatively quickly, I hate when Dipper and Mabel are fighting. As much as I sympathize with Dipper's PoV, he was a huge jerk about it. Excellent work Pacifica.
1,655 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »