FanFiction.Net
for Once more The Delivery Boy

5/16/2023 c2 Guest
I was wondering why they didn't just use the 2nd wish to get him "back in shape" tbh
almost wrote it off as a "plot hole", turns out they(even piccolo) were just dumb and overlooked the idea
6/21/2020 c3 Guest
Please come back. It's been about 2 years. WE NEED YOU!
4/29/2020 c3 Guest
Man it would be absolutely amazing if you updated this story! I don't know why you left but hopefully you come back one day. Also stay safe!
4/28/2020 c2 Guest
Update soon! Hopefully your safe from the whole coronavirus stuff.
5/13/2017 c3 Rebmul
well this is interesting although with how long its been since the last update I fear it might be dead
1/30/2017 c3 RickeeBoy
Awesome story, and very well written!
You have no idea how annoying it is to have so few stories be actually readable and flow cohesively.
So many stories seem to be basically broken and all over the place with the plot and way characters act.
Please keep updating, I love reading awesome stories like this.
9/24/2016 c3 Guest
Just want to know when you plan on updating again. It is wonderful unique story.
7/26/2016 c3 1gabelou1991
J'aime bien mais et l'ecole dans tout cela?
6/10/2016 c1 670 Jordinio 0
Ugh, the writing is so clunky and annoying to read. I can't read this.
5/14/2016 c3 Ryan Freeze
I think Porunga could re-age Gohan while keeping his power, though it may take the power of two wishes to do so... if you want to go that route. Also Gohan has 1 day left in the hyperbolic time chamber he can use for one years aging.
4/10/2016 c3 1KuramaFTW
I like what you are doing so far but I am wondering something, this is supposed to be a Gohan and Videl story alongside a Bulma and Vegeta story. But if Gohan is 11 and Videl is what 17-18 that is gonna cause some problems relationship wise because of the age gap. I mean you could just have Gohan wish to be 18 again while still keeping his power and skills. Anyways this is an interesting story going on so far. Though I do want to point out that you are misspelling Goku's Saiyan name. Its Kakarot not Kakkarot. Otherwise keep up the great work and update soon.
4/9/2016 c3 4Chocolate Chip Rainbow
Unique story you got here...definitely original. I'm interested in seeing what's next.
4/5/2016 c3 Guest
Awesome Story. One of my favorites by far. Keep up the good writing and work on it.
Herucle will have hard time explaning himself now to his daughter videl.
4/5/2016 c3 Guest
Stupidity.. You need to accept facts and open

Goku had a official power level of 3,000,000 After Zenaki Boost and before that it was 90,000... Think of the Reason.. Goku was Ginyu's Injuries body and when got his body back he was in the brink of death thank to vegeta... Goku was Injuried was for a while.

Before SS1

Frieza was easily Overwhelming Kaio Ken x10 Goku with barely 33% of his full power.

The SS forms makes a Saiyan 50 times more powerful

You naievley say 300,000 is beilivble... -_-.. Frieza in his second most supressed form officially stated he had a power Level of Of Over 1,000,000... 1 Million.

So 300,000 is silly.
4/5/2016 c3 Guest
I disagree with the kissass reviewer

Power level are not bullshit

Only those who lack common sense say Power levels are vs.. Does not change that those with higher power level are still more likely to win. Lol

Akirya is senile and short sighted.

The power level I posted was pretty accurate.

Also guest You be really Retarded if saying if Gohan is not SS2..

Stupidity

Broly outclassed The Z Fighters.. At same time.

Gohan slacked off trading and is even slightly weaker.

So Gohan Fighting as a Super Saiyan 1 will instantly him killed. Lol

Gohan blows even somewhat stunned Broly., you think Gohan as a Super Saiyan 1 would of done that... No

Hair style does not matter.. His hair style was that of SS2.

Why Did you think Broly felt threatened when he realized SS was not enough when Gohan Transformed and he stopped laughing.

Gohan had all motivation to go SS2.. We all saw the Rage when Gohan transformed.

The only scenario was that was A SS2 because their is no way he would even last as SS1 even if he trained or not.

Perfect Cell at full Power was much stronger than SS1 Goku and Hogan.

So how would as A SS1 who slacked off training stand a chance..-_-

There is no debate. Your arguement is not valid
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »