FanFiction.Net
for Ben 10: Justice Incarnate

9/20/2020 c16 G-man409
Hey i very love your ben 10 story but can you update your young justice watch death battle story too, that story is very cool too you know, if can update fast like this two story is will even better
9/19/2020 c16 superpierce
well this can't possibly go wrong
9/19/2020 c16 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
9/19/2020 c16 90DJ Rodriguez
Thank you for the update!

It seems that Ben and the others have some things cleared up, and are about to tackle a new assignment! Also, I wonder if Ben will catch the interest of the League of Shadows in more ways than one. And finally, I wonder if this Selena girl will be willing to work with the Young Justice group IF she is in need of their services.

Excellent work all around! Keep it up!
9/19/2020 c16 54Death Fury
excellent chapter
9/19/2020 c16 8Jebest4781
Looking really good here
9/19/2020 c16 Devils trident
Nice chapter man keep up the good work
9/19/2020 c16 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Nice chapter!
9/19/2020 c15 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Oh my! Interesting chapter. I always found it stupid on how close minded Wally was about Magic being an actual thing in a world of Metas, Aliens and so much more.
9/19/2020 c16 5Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter
9/19/2020 c16 ilanddubrovski
Thanks for the chapter
9/19/2020 c16 25NewMystery356
LOVED the line about how if she were into guys Wally's age, they'd be taking her "to jail instead".
I wonder what alien X (pun not intended) will transform into first. It'd be a RIOT if he transformed into Rath against an Assassin, since it'd be impossible for them to remain hidden with a giant tiger-man screaming about stopping assassination attempts (which are not cool) at the top of his lungs. And given the size of his chest, those suckers must be pretty damn huge.
9/19/2020 c15 14KuriMaster13
I DID miss a chapter... both of these are good. :)
9/19/2020 c16 KuriMaster13
I feel like I missed a chapter... hang on.
9/18/2020 c15 icedshadows
I am breaking the radio silence.

I have manage to get them off my track. it let me just enougth time to tell you this.
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE the way you made superboy and megan. Probably the best version ever in all comics history.

But more seriously the story as a whole is INCREDIBLEMAZING/20 ... Shit need to go they are coming close. Never forget to relax my dude.
758 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »