FanFiction.Net
for Ben 10: Justice Incarnate

9/9/2020 c15 54Death Fury
excellent chapter
9/7/2020 c14 Wolflordjordon
There's a story on webnovel with the first two chapters of this story is that you when is it is does that mean you're going to go up to chapter 15 I hope you continue this it's very great read
9/6/2020 c14 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Haha! Ben's interview was a killer.
9/6/2020 c14 8CCSakuraforever
Esta muy bueno el capítulo como le va a harley en su nueva vída con ben y que sucede en la reunión de villanos que las entrevistas con ben para unirse a la liga sigue que esta contando un poco de su historia
9/5/2020 c14 Guest
like the story plese update more often.
9/5/2020 c14 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and it is funny how his crimes are so weird
9/4/2020 c14 23white tiger freak
I couldn’t stop laughing!
9/3/2020 c14 4Omnisaurus
That part where Ben mentioned his criminal offenses had me laughing. Thanks for that.
9/2/2020 c14 G-man409
Glad that you not forget update hope will see you continue soon, like next week
9/2/2020 c14 Axe Hero
I really hope he admits to his extradimensional status in the near future, because some of this stuff is sure to raise some eyebrows as to why it wasn’t noticed prior to Ben telling them about it. The histories of both worlds don’t exactly align...
9/2/2020 c14 1Ultimatrix bearer
I’m surprised he didn’t bring up Area 51.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
9/2/2020 c14 2Hoppy854
Haha they’re only thinking if drinking now? But Ben has so many adventures to talk about still!
9/2/2020 c14 90DJ Rodriguez
Thanks for the updates! It was worth the wait!

Harleen deals with disgruntled patrons, but thankfully Ben is there to help her out. And also, she and Ivy manage to get into one of Riddler's traps which include a very interesting dialogue between them and said villian. Nice!

The interview seems to go favorable between Ben and the other Members, and I have to say this... will there come a time when one of them asks for a device or something akin to that to showcase the memories of Ben for all to see? I bet that would be quite a show, to see all of his memories and adventures!

All in all, very good! Keep it up!
9/2/2020 c14 Diabolos Aides
Great chapter can't wait to read more
9/1/2020 c14 54Death Fury