FanFiction.Net
for Ben 10: Justice Incarnate

2/29 c19 E3roa
Ben got to use a Sludgepuppy transformation.
2/29 c19 8Jebest4781
Nice and decent chapter. It's been a while since seeing this story updated. Can't wait to see more of this when possible.
2/29 c19 54Death Fury
Excellent chapter
1/11 c18 Gang
Update
12/5/2023 c18 joaogabrielmourasampaio12
and another question and about your 2 ben 10 fics 1 question: how come the lords of chaos and order did not detect the presence of the alien x since the legend of the Celestialsapien is known in some universes and
2nd question: will eon return to these 2 fics since when he finds out that those 2 echo echo clones went to 2 parallel universes he will want revenge or something like that, I don't know.
12/2/2023 c1 Guest
update
10/17/2023 c1 Vanilla 12
This is a good story so pls update it
9/14/2023 c18 imx1112
that was not bad at all so MORE PLZ!
8/7/2023 c18 Guest
Update
7/11/2023 c18 IllusionBreaker
I love this fic
5/8/2023 c1 shriramasokan
I assume just because OV ended six years ago and it had an ending. Like, people talk about 2003 Teen Titans still because it ended on a cliffhanger and they want a new season. But Ben 10 had a proper ending, and to most people that's enough to kill discussion.

It's also worth noting the change in internet culture. Back in 2014 when OV ended, all these cartoon review/theorist YouTubers weren't really a thing. Had Steven Universe ended around that time, I bet it would be in a similar situation, with people occasionally talking about it after the fact. Also, it's worth noting that SU barely ended about five months ago, and naturally, shows get a lot more discussion when they're still running. Ben 10's original continuity has been off the air for six years.

Basically, the rise of online fandom culture did not line up with Ben 10's prime. Even ignoring OV and just looking at OS-UAF era, that was when fandoms were just barely shaping up into anything close to today's culture and the internet wasn't quite as big as today,

Ben 10 is still spoken of more than Chowder and Flapjack IMO, which also played a big part in keeping CN alive during the live-action phase. Chowder and Flapjack get memed, but Ben 10 is the one I still see fanart and love for constantly. It's fondly remembered, it just missed the boat on modern fandom culture.

Edit: Also the reboot. I know it's gotten better, I'll be the first one to vouch for it, but I feel it's a double-edged sword. On one hand it's gotten many kids into the franchise and sparked new fandom interest around it, but also the reboot is so disliked that I feel there's almost this weird sub-fandom where people just gatekeep and whine about the reboot instead of talking about the iteration they *do* like, and sometimes it comes off like they haven't even seen Ben 10 since 2005 and they're just bandwagoning on the hate. So there's interest, but also the gatekeepers I've seen on YouTube and Instagram tend to be very rude to children for seeing the reboot before the original, thus discouraging discussion and welcoming new people into the fandom. It's weird. More people are talking about it compared to maybe five years ago, yet also not as many people as there could be because of the reboot. And, frankly, the reboot doesn't offer then same sort of in-depth long discussion as Adventure Time or Steven Universe.
5/1/2023 c18 Silverwingzz
Boring
5/1/2023 c14 Silverwingzz
I don’t get why he’s still keeping secret he’s from another earth. Telling them wouldn’t really change much. It’s annoying that he’s not saying anything.
4/30/2023 c8 Silverwingzz