FanFiction.Net
for Ben 10: Justice Incarnate

11/11/2016 c4 5Gamelover41592
good job on this chapter and you are not the only one looking forward to season 3
10/25/2016 c3 Rocker on
Say, could you update soon? Like, VERY soon? Please? With an inter-dimensional time-traveler on top?
10/7/2016 c3 5willdawg992003
this is good so far i really like it also i hope we see waybig and alien x and some future battles so the league can see how powerful he is and maybe ben can meet the presence the god of dc universe hehehehe that would be awesome
anyways great chpt cant wait for the next
10/7/2016 c2 willdawg992003
wow well this is very different from the other ben10 crossovers like you said and i like that cant wait to see what else you do in the next chpt
9/1/2016 c3 GoingOutWaYANG
"Strawberry Sunrise. No ice. Oh, and one of those little umbrellas."
8/30/2016 c2 2temple of the chaos raven
the official reason behind no anodite Ben is they don't have DNA but echo echo and buzzshock
8/28/2016 c3 StarCarnage
Okay I was just browsing stories when I found this and at the first chapter thought it was great but a little sappy. The second chapter I thought was great and it had an original way (okay a little based on The Clash of Heros fic but only a little and you did say it would have a similarity) for ben to get to their universe. This chapter was great but also realistic (well as realistic as you can with this type of fic).Now I know you are not the first one with the omnitrix having a AI but as far I know you are the first to have azmuth as the AI. I actually have an idea. You have no obligation to do or consider it but here it is: what if ben scans a New God? I know that you might think that he can't but listion (well read) the New Gods are an alien species: they come from a different planet and they are different genetically so by all rights ben should be able to scan one of them and become a New God. Let me further add to the point with that not all New Gods actually have a title of God/Goddess of (place example here) that is just what their species is called, an example (as far as I know) is Orion the son of Darkseid or that escapist dude that escaped Apocolipze (that's how you spell it right?) they don't have the title of God of (example here) they are just powerful (or very skilled in the escapist case). So maybe you can have him meet a New God/Goddess of your choice have him scan them and give him power(s) (since as far as I know Darkseid is the only one with multiple powers) of your choice. Now if he actually becomes a god of something is your choice or you might not go with this again your you probably be asked this later so to just stop that right now I will be the guy to ask this: will this be a multi-relationship or normal relationship for this story?
8/22/2016 c3 2Authortist
This is wonderful!
8/2/2016 c3 3DarianOne
This is a great story. Seriously it's awesome and totally original, great job!
7/27/2016 c3 Rocker on
You would think he would have gotten into the hero biz' faster than the smoothie biz'. Oh well I geuss. I just really want to see Ben turn into a martian(wich he doesn't do in the other crossovers), a Kryptonian, and that weird hawk species. Also, whatever species Starfire is.
7/26/2016 c2 Rocker on
I really want to see Ben as one of Starfire's species. could you add her? PLEASE? And, could you make Ben turn into Aqualad? After all, he does technically have unknown DNA.
7/26/2016 c1 Rocker on
Is it a dimensional portal? Is a DC villain on the rampage? Is Ben going to be gone for what seems like years, as well as(hopefully) Kev and Gwen, while its actually only a few seconds here? Will they survive this attack? Will I stop writing long enough to read the next chapter? To only the last one, yes. Bye!
7/26/2016 c3 ivan0061509
interesting I can't wait to read the next chapter
7/20/2016 c3 Guest
this is good hope you update soon.
7/22/2016 c3 8UnlockedPotential
This is refreshing story thus far. Ben running a Mr. Smoothie in the DC Universe- way to use your head Ben. Keep up the hard work.
791 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »