FanFiction.Net
for Ben 10: Justice Incarnate

9/29/2021 c12 Guest
Oh yeah, nice ending to Chapter 12. :D (Well technically 11)
I assume he got really lucky with those two superhero babes. ;D What a hero!
9/25/2021 c16 guest
bruh, is this story discontinued?
9/25/2021 c1 Guest
sorcerersupreme14 aight, casually existing beyond time and space, recreating an infinite universe without any effort, being stronger than 5d and 26d beings and being more powerful than the chronosapien time bomb and the chrononavigator ain't divine. ok.
9/10/2021 c8 sorcerersupreme14
Great chapter. I hope the race wont be a Ben 10 wank. Despite what Ben10 fans think , XLR8 could barely break the sound barrier, while Barry can run at multiple times the speed of light. I hope you retain realism like that.
9/5/2021 c4 sorcerersupreme14
Ben cant scan New God DNA cuz their powers dont come out of their DNA. New Gods are a race of beings that are supernaturally empowered by the Godwave during the formation of the fourth world. Not all New Gods have the same power level or abilities. If it were just down to New Gods being a race and powers being their DNA, All New Gods from a random citizen of New Genesis to The Highfather should have the same abilities and power levels which is not the case. Secondly this scanning business doesnt work because what Ben encounters most of the time are only Avatars of New Gods, not the new gods themsleves. Each new god including Darksied has an avatar in each DC universe. The New Gods however reside outside the speed force wall in the sphere of gods as abstract beings. That being said Ben could get his hands on a motherbox and other new God tech made of Tenth Metal to help himself. An Alien X isnt a God. He is only a Beyond Omega Level Being like Franklin Richards is. Alien X's powers arent divine in Nature.
8/20/2021 c6 I-USE-SAFARI
Holy shit,

There’s this samurai guy in the comments thats on hella drugs. Sheesh. What are you, man? 9? That’s NOT how relationships work.

Even though this story is on pause, I love that the author is not going the harem route. Makes the story more wholesome, and tackles the importance of platonic relationships.

BIG UPS TO YA AUTHOR!

HOPE TO READ MORE OF YOUR STUFF SOON!

;)
8/13/2021 c1 3bob4204ever
damn ben. so mature already know what need to be done to make sure his almost wife wont be a widow in next second. lmao!
8/3/2021 c16 1Bromega2477
I can already tell that this is going to be fun!
7/20/2021 c16 deadkimo
why the historys are never complete
7/5/2021 c16 Silverwingzz
It seems like your losing inspiration for the story, nothing of significance has really happened in the last few chapters.
6/17/2021 c16 Resurrection99
RIP It was fun while it lasted.
4/9/2021 c12 1tomahawkESP
Niiiiiiiice. Also, I love the new hero name for Ben! ARK! Going the Noah route! I’m kinda surprised that no one thought of this sooner. And I also forgot this story existed foe awhile. Can’t wait to read the next chapters!
4/3/2021 c7 13ALPHA02FURY97
I know a lot of people ask this but when is chapter 17 and what not Why do not intend in making this A harem you seem good at it also which Pairing would you do with this I really like the shipping of Tora, Beatriz And Ben On This one but I also Like hoe you Pair up Dinah and Ben though there's a little bit of sexual tension Between them but other than that i like The Pairing of that Even if their friends I also Enjoy The Harley and Ivy Moment I also like How Ben and Ivy Interact with each other like it was Normal Them and Could you pair Up Ivy and Ben seeing Him as Swampfire or wildvine She'll find him Attractive also Does this have a Wonder woman or supergirl Moment as well or even with Miss Martian which where he'll get the White martian DNA? Also How about even if this is not a harem could you pair him with Artemis or Zatanna we don't get that pairing a lot If you do make a permanent pairing in the future i hope it's either Zatanna nor Artemis seeing How he likes green even though Zatanna Don't wear green but with Artemis I think it'll do.
3/21/2021 c16 3RonaldM40196867
Good start.

What is the theme of this story?

Will Ben get any new alien forms?
3/21/2021 c16 RonaldM40196867
Mount Justice is one badass HQ!

What is the theme of this chapter?
758 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »