FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Second Tide

8/20/2016 c9 1utbu
please fix the chapter,
some time new version of micriosoft office word file is broken in fanfiction,

my suggesiion is copy your original story to wordpad, save as rtf. then reupload again.
note: wordpad is built in windows, its imposible to not have that.
8/20/2016 c9 Guest
I don't know what went wrong but this chapter needs to be fix I can't (and I imagine lots of people can't) read just one huge block of words.
8/20/2016 c9 12Harbinger Of Kaos
Fix the chapter
8/20/2016 c9 38Tonlor
Good chapter. looking forward to more.
8/20/2016 c9 29Devlin Dracul
*Snicker* "Once a month". That was quite the reference. A dangerous one, but interesting none the less. Yasopp sounded pissed. Don't fuck with the man's family. Looking forward to the next chapter. Kinda curious about what Kaya might do.
8/20/2016 c9 sudhush
Good chapter man not too many changes Keep up the Great Work dude.
8/20/2016 c9 1yuzukikuran476
sorry for pointing this out but the chapter it has this part - p dir"Itr" style" margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"span style"front-family:Arial;"span style"front style:14.6667px; line-height: 20.24px; white-space: pre-wrap; and bottom of the chapter has this - /span/span/p and there are missing spaces as well but please update :)
8/12/2016 c8 1Ilireanwri
This Story is cool :), even if the whole Vice-Admiral Luffy id a bit confusing.
I hope you continue the Story soon
7/30/2016 c8 Guest
Brilliant work man! Update soon!
7/28/2016 c8 sudhush
Good chapter and can't wait to know about new powers, Keep up the Great Work man.
7/28/2016 c8 29Devlin Dracul
Being a Vice Admiral has it's perks.
7/28/2016 c8 1yuzukikuran476
please update :D
7/28/2016 c8 38Tonlor
interesting chapter. Looking forward to more.
7/28/2016 c8 5Gamelover41592
well done on this chapter and the scene with the destroyed Pirate ship from the buggy ball was funny XD
7/25/2016 c7 fired5362
Yes it is a good idea to change the story's title. Keep Doing what you are doing. But try not to do something like in the Usop arc they set up traps on the wrong side of the island. Luffy would be able to prevent something like that. Since he is from the future
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »