FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Second Tide

7/22/2016 c1 fired5362
Please change the title and the summary i mistook it for another story. people are going to call a copycat a lot
7/1/2016 c7 daniel2610994
Nice story dont really know if those ocs are from another manga or made up but meh.
6/29/2016 c7 asdfkjshaikhu
I'd say change it. Isn't there another story named similar that almost has the same premise? I realize it's not exactly the same
6/25/2016 c7 38Tonlor
good chapter. looking forward to more. also Second Tide makes it sound a little more unique so i say do it.
6/25/2016 c7 29Devlin Dracul
Second Tide does sound a lot better. Maybe you should change it to that. Also, I loved Zoro's joke. That was brilliant.
6/25/2016 c7 1yuzukikuran476
please update this awesome story :D
6/25/2016 c7 3Littlest1
I think that it's up to you to decide.
6/25/2016 c7 sudhush
Good chapter ad liked the new approach and the new name "One Piece : Second Tide" is great man. Hey just wanted to Ask will Luffy eat any Devil Fruit?
man Keep up the Good Work and waiting for the next Chapter.
6/25/2016 c6 sudhush
Hey man really Nice change and Twist in the Story dude liked very much and really Good chapter. and Keep up the Good Work man.
6/25/2016 c7 spectre713
I like your idea for the new title.
6/25/2016 c5 sudhush
This is completely new and interesting story development man good falshback. and Keep up the Good Work.
6/25/2016 c3 sudhush
OK good chapter and new powers man what are they? and also Keep up the Good Work.
6/25/2016 c1 sudhush
Good start of story and have to read more to know how story will deviate. Keep up the Good Work.
6/25/2016 c7 5Gamelover41592
good work on this chapter :)
6/3/2016 c6 2Yoyo77
got damn! really? goku ? xD for a moment I thought you were doing a cameo of dragon ball z xDD , and thus of the ancestor of Zoro, the asura obtebdra powers ? or trains with Luffy to achieve it ? by the way, if you gave the ability to Zoro of gravity with his serious training super cool * w *
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »