for Adventures of the Orange Flash

1/21 c11 Zfighterfan56
Many people will probably hate me for saying this but r u planning to have Princess Elise in naruto harem I know we passed the Sonic 06 arc and she doesn't remember naruto or Sonic but my question is still the same so is she going 2 be in naruto harem?
1/18 c64 1Umbra Lycan
glad this story continues, keep up the great work
1/18 c14 Bigomajinn
Tangle the lemur and whisper the wolf?
1/17 c64 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter
1/17 c64 LoamyCoffee
Such a wonderful chapter with the group meeting Ivo and Buns, along with getting to see Fiona become an even greater opponent for Naruto. When she gets on the right path, she's sure to be one of the heavy hitters. Naruto's anger is understandable, but it is also unintentionally his fault as she learned the technique due to the effects his foxfire was having on her. But I am eager to see more, especially since I've been getting into the comics~
1/16 c64 1HyperA2019
Not bad.
1/16 c11 Darkpheniox343
Can’t wait for blaze to come back or rush blaze to appear and be like new cat who this
1/16 c64 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter
1/16 c64 carneyjarred
Interesting so will anti Amy get help from Naruto I mean he has helped others before like gaara and Sasuke and even nagato who arguably like anti Amy or actually maybe neji I don't know hmmm actually I kinda want to see a story where the cast of sonic a reborn as the Naruto cast or vice versa for example naruto as sonic or maybe shadow although Gaara fits better and maybe Tsunade as vanilla rabbit what do you think?
1/16 c64 xXwolfsterXx644
Definitely Can't wait for the next update
1/16 c64 shapeshifter340
great new story chapter continue as soon as possible please looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter of this story
1/16 c64 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
1/14 c63 Guest
Since in this story it would be the Sonic/Naruto cycle, when you get to the arc, will Dr. Starline create copies of Naruto and Nicole in addition to Sonic and Tails?
1/1 c63 Guest
I hope Naruto fights the Nocturnus Clan in the Comicverse or when he gets back to the Gameverse.
12/11/2021 c63 Guest
Hey, in addition to your custom cat hero, will you be using the three promotional sonic forces characters as actual characters? Since they'd be complete blank slates they could have a variety of personalities to fit in with the main cast.
840 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »