FanFiction.Net
for Adventures of the Orange Flash

1/5 c75 Guest
Will Eclipse the Darkling be in this arc since he's what Shadow would be if he was pure black arm?
1/2 c75 Guest
Hey, will what happen to Natsu also happen to Wendy?
1/2 c75 18Pinkflamingwarriorofjustice
hey writer, ive got some adoptable stories about Naruto on my profile, come and take a look
1/2 c75 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter
1/2 c75 Ryu wolf
Naruto anf sonic should confront shadow
1/1 c75 Daniel Smith Jr
this chapter was awesome.
12/31/2023 c75 Guest02957
Awesome chapter! I love how you had Naruto meet Black Doom while saving lives. I also love how you had Natsu get an upgrade while training at a volcano over at Marble Hills Zone. Will Naruto and Kurama learn Shadow's tragic story in the future? Will Naruto be able to help Shadow against the Black Doom? These are just suggestions since this is your story and you can write it however you want.

Anyway, awesome chapter and keep up the great work!
12/31/2023 c75 wrightdylen21
I wonder when/if you will have naruto cross paths with shadow
12/31/2023 c75 5Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter
12/31/2023 c75 carneyjarred
welcome back so its shadow this time then cool but i wonder will the chaos emeralds awaken shadow and the rest of team dark's memories from the time that never was aka solianna.
12/31/2023 c75 StrongGuy159
Awesome chapter continue please.
12/31/2023 c75 shapeshifter340
great new chapter cannot wait to see what happens next. continue this story ASAP really enjoying it
12/31/2023 c75 HyperA2019
That was interesting but will Chaos come and seek it's own fury against the leader of the Black Arms.
12/31/2023 c75 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Huh. Shadow the hedgehog is now slotted in. Will be interesting to see the Naruto Uzumaki take on an edgy game. Especially with what path Shadow will take.
12/25/2023 c74 Guest
Hey, when you get to Sonic forces will you do something similar to the fan made Sonic forces sequel called Sonic forces overclocked?
1,055 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »