FanFiction.Net
for Adventures of the Orange Flash

5/31/2017 c12 SPark681
Nice chapter let's hope Naruto and Cream with Cheese find Cream's mother and wonder if Naruto will find that special someone or someones in this world anyways keep up the great work!
5/31/2017 c12 speedking535
I cant wait i like sonic advance 2 for fun,looking for the emeralds sucks though!
5/31/2017 c12 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
5/31/2017 c12 5Gamelover41592
awesome job on this chapter and I am glad you brought cream in this and look forward to the rest of their adventures but will sonic be joining?
5/31/2017 c12 ps2boy.zachary
nice work.
5/24/2017 c11 telesmahd34
So are you Archie comics or games. Kinda confusing at this point. You said you were the games. But you mentioned Nicole who's only from the archie comics at least in mobian form.
5/15/2017 c11 Guest
выпусти новые серие и главы я хочу знать больше от jack
5/15/2017 c11 45StallionWolf
Who are Tails and Sonic paired with?
4/8/2017 c11 8KingSora3
Great job with this chapter! And I love the intro you had with Honey. Plus love the harem, I wonder how Naruto will see Blaze again. Cant wait to read your Advance Arc. Have a nice day.
4/6/2017 c10 Old steamer
If you're asking about having sonic and Naruto team up, or go there separate ways it is in my humble opinion that you should do both. It would also be interesting if you included the two sonic adventure titles and considering that with what happened in this ark you could easily getaway with placing when they happened right after this one.
4/8/2017 c11 2Nickle2bird
What about Sonia from underground for a harem
4/8/2017 c2 13Have a Little Feith
You know, Sonic '06 is considered non-canon to the fans because of how bad it is. It's also been completely erased from history in the timeline. Not sure if that means the whole city was erased, or if it's something else. I'm still somewhat waking up, so my brain is sometimes throwing up errors in logic.
4/7/2017 c11 britney.stover.79
Isn't Aleena suppose to be Sonic's Mother?
4/7/2017 c11 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
4/7/2017 c11 Drakon45
When you said central city I was expecting them to run into the Flash. By the way who do you think would win in a race? The Flash or Sonic the hedgehog?
1,055 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »