for in pursuit of victory

6/28 c7 4SapphireRuby24
I'm so happy, Heizuha is my favorite! You did such a great job with the video calls. They were really heartfelt and you did the reactions so well, too! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/27 c7 6Shelling4869Ford
Hey readingnotes,
First of all - I am truly sorry for not leaving a review earlier, since I know how annoying it can be to see how many people read the story but dont review I normally leave a review to alll and everything I read and truly like- so here I am! Even through it's a little late- which I am sorry for, but I'll try to leave a review each chapter from now on! I really like your story, I think you've pictured the characters very well. I do like the fact that Ran knew, but played along (maybe she truly is in Gosho's story as well) who knows. And of course I love to see Shinichi suffer... a little, okay a lot, guess all fan's are kind of mean to him in this way. But sometimes it can be to much, or suddenly get to OOC, but not in your story, so great work! I enjoyed Shinichi's trick with the bank and the Holmes title fit's so perfectly to the chapter! And i do love how you picture Heiji as his friend, as well as all other characters! I would love to see more from Shinichi's perspective, he must wonder if his plan is working and what's going on, even if he might expect to never see any of them again. Maybe you could have taken more time with his messages (which I like a lot) and the feeling's they cause along with some memories for exaple the day the Kudo's left their son, but that's just my taste, since I am glad that on the other hand it isn't too emotional, especially on Shinichi's side! You're really good in balancing all this and I am looking forward to the next chapter! See you then ~
6/23 c6 9starbornshine
Just caught up to this today and I have to say you do an amazing job of keeping the suspense real! I’m really enjoying the story so far. I hope things turn out for the better sooner rather than later. Ugh, I’m probably making very little sense, but what I’m trying to say is - this is awesome. Looking forward to the rest of it!
6/21 c6 4SapphireRuby24
I’m really looking forward to your next post! Great job so far!
6/27/2017 c3 1xEllieChan
I've seen your story in AO3, and I hope you won't abandon this one. This is one of the best-written stories and seeing this type of story is pretty much rare now which makes me sad. Good luck and I hope you won't abandon this fanfic
2/13/2017 c3 Anonympen
please update
9/25/2016 c1 Panda.mornings
oh my... I've fallen in and can't get out. please update
9/11/2016 c3 Enoshima Junko
oh gosh..this leaves me in suspense, and poor Shinichi
I hope you update soon and please don't abandon the story
5/30/2016 c3 Guest
Please update I need more
4/16/2016 c1 Harmonia
Oh you can't abandon Shin-chan in this situation! Please update soon!
4/11/2016 c2 6Amazing Bluie
Just want to mention that, so far, the organization has followed a pattern of giving their male agents codenames correlating with hard liquors and using wines for their female agents. So, while not absolute, the odds are likely that Rum is male.
3/26/2016 c2 10impossibleorimprobable
ok so i'm screaming in my head because SHINICHI BBY but also HEIJI TO THE RESCUE hopefully and anyway, the suspense is killing me, please update soon~ (also I love Shinichi's inner monologue throughout this entire thing because it really is just him telling himself not to panic and then panicking because jesus christ the BO is RUTHLESS and he must be terrified and i just afjdkls;ajfkdsa poor baby)
3/26/2016 c2 SilverQueen08
More! More of this!
3/26/2016 c2 Crazyforshinichi
Wooo... I'm so surprised. You made a fast update, not that I'm complaining:-). You've written the torture part very well. It makes me shudder but I just can't see Shinichi in so much pain. It makes me upset. But it was a good chapter and I'm waiting for more.
3/26/2016 c2 4Lured by the Song of Sirens
That was rather fast with the update. Not that I'm complaining. ;)

Nice second chapter. Dialogue seems to be your strong point in this chapter, with the later half of the Heji/Kazuha conversation being the high point. Their conversation does a good job of showing the audience what is going on without having to tell us. That being said, your dialogue for the phone call with Kazuha and Ran was strange at first because it seemed like we only had Ran's side of the conversation. It was as if the audience was hearing the phone conversation from someone's perspective other than Ran's because we only hear what she is saying. You are writing in limited third, and from Ran's perspective in that scene, so it is somewhat odd. She would definitely hear what Kazuha was saying because she was responding to it.

You have a lot of good sensory details, especially in the last scene, which I love. I could hear the ominous rush of water behind him, the clink of blood-rusted chain. It's kind of funny sense you didn't describe it directly, but I had this forming picture - of the muted green light reflecting off black puddles gathering on the rough asphalt of the warehouse floor, and illuminating the sharp angle of his straining shoulder blades - while I was reading.

Anyways, good job and carry on.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »