for Beatrice: In Between Lines

5/31 c1 4SapphireBlue2007
Aww...There needs to be more of them. They are both so witty, perfect for each other! They always challenge each other and I love it!
9/12/2019 c1 Guest
I want to write a sequel to Much Ado About Nothing . It's called The Wedding of Don Pedro. I set the story in Spain just like in the original novel.
So basically a year after the events of Much ado About Nothing, Claudio and his friends were invited as guests of honor to Don Pedro's wedding. The bride turned out to be Princess Marie Charlotte Rose, the eldest child of Louis XIV. Naturally, the whole of Spain rejoiced, and Lottie ( as she was called ) was a sweet and somewhat scatter brained girl of 18.
Also Don Pedro is technically the Crown Prince of Spain in Shakespeare's play so that made sense why he married the French princess.
12/18/2017 c1 24StarkandStars
Omg omg omg I love this so much it is sooooo cute ahhh :D
7/18/2016 c1 2mollycious
Loved it!
4/30/2016 c1 2Cokopoof
The story flows well and I like the focus on Beatrice, she's my favorite character in Much Ado About Nothing. It was fun to have that inner dialogue of Beatrice and it seems pretty accurate for her character. Keep writing!
4/13/2016 c1 3LadyReclaimer
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to find your story! I love Beatrix and Benedick. I am dying for a chance to do it on stage. Do you think you could be persuaded to do another one? Please! Maybe you could do a longer one with more of Benedick's point of view during the garden scene?
3/29/2016 c1 7Forgivethis
Nice! I love this!
3/29/2016 c1 112angelgoats
Ah, this was so sweet. I've got a really big smile on my face now.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service