for The Cost of Life

4/25/2018 c3 janitareadsthings
im so completely in love with this! your style of writing feels so full and concrete! i really feel like a picked up a tresure from my local book store. you handled the characters masterfully! i feel the life and realism in them and im on the edge of my seat waiting for more!
aaaaaaaaaaa, its been awhile but i hope you continue on! this is just the beginning but this is already ranking up as one of my favorites!
8/26/2016 c3 7Scarlett Wallflower
This story really brings me back to a Gothic Literature class I took last fall. Italy and Spain tend to be the settings of those novels and they tend to be portrayed as these weird, scary places where evil is always lurking and some maiden is always being kidnapped and someone's always being tortured by the Spanish Inquisition.

Needless to say, Gothic novels were primarily written by English authors, so I thought the inclusion of Arthur as a kind of villainous character was very interesting.

I'm very intrigued by both Antonio and Lovino's characters. You haven't relied on fandom conventions to write them, so they're much more more complex and realistic.
8/26/2016 c3 2Crimson cat angel
Thing's are starting to get good.

Can't wait to read more.
6/15/2016 c2 MagnificantJourney
Please continue! I'm dying to know what happens
4/24/2016 c2 Crimson cat angel