for Runaway Spider

2/10/2021 c4 starfire202010
Honestly I think Gran is Nat. He meets the Avengers almost every time he's with her, and she did mention a Phil in chapter six, and Phil Coulson was Natasha's handler. Plus, Peter can't win an argument against her, which he probably wouldn't be able to do against the Black Widow. And her grip strength. Plus there's also the fact that she said she hoped Phil wasn't a casualty of the invasion, and Nat would probably be smart enough to realize something is up with Phil's status. Plus, she seems to have a lot of money, which Tony Stark could provide. And how she knew his family? Peter's parents were SHIELD agents, and SHIELD probably would have known about Peter, and probably, if the previous statement were the case, known he was homeless. And why she couldn't comfort May, and Peter hadn't known about her until now? She works for SHIELD. And she could have easily gotten/kept in touch with the Parker family. And getting Peter to help her with a lock? Isn't that a little too inconspicuous? And in chapter six, she seemed to know Peter wasn't going to be seeing her for a while, and made sure he had the right resources to survive. Wouldn't that fit Natasha Romanoff? And she could have easily set up Bruce bumping into Peter, as it never said what he was doing/going to when he bumped into Peter. And Tony jus happening to come across them? Isn't that a little too much of a coincidence? And SHIELD would probably have a file on him, which might say his interests, hence why she would arrange for Tony Stark and Bruce Banner to meet him. And it would probably also say his IQ, which would be how she would know he could at the very least understand a lot of what they would be saying. And the evil glint in her eyes, how she knew Peter would be able to carry the bags, and that she works out a lot from chapter six? The evil glint would be classic Romanoff, and so would the bargain. Peter's SHIELD file would say he's Spider-Man, so that would explain her knowing about his strength. And someone like Romanoff would definitely work out a lot, hence that comment. tHis has been my essay on why Gran is Natasha Romanoff. Good day.
2/10/2021 c6 starfire202010
Wait, Phil as in Phil Coulson Phil?
5/28/2019 c1 Guest
Lovely story, great work! I like how you didnt make it so that a few words fixed all Peter's problems, because it doesnt work like that. I also like how you portray the Avengers. Great work!
4/28/2019 c15 Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon
Love this story. Please update new chapters
9/3/2018 c15 Konoewpl
This is the kind of story I love! Family! But I hope Peter can be younger, already 17, he will not stay with Avengers too long, just a year. Looking forward to read more about their family life.
8/10/2018 c3 1screechyfangirl
just some constructive criticism or would this be a fun fact I don't know but you don't need electricity to run a gas stove you just need gas. Love the story!
8/4/2018 c15 4Hivedragon
Aaww such a fluffy moment there
6/21/2018 c15 Santosh
love the chapter please update ASAP!
6/18/2018 c15 narutofanficlov321
freaking AWESOME! I can't wait to read more!
6/16/2018 c15 Ammy of Asgard
awww I loved the way they dealt with everything but I was half hoping a deadpan "Your also grounded" joke from bruce xD
6/16/2018 c1 1PleiadesWolfe
this will be good for Peter
6/15/2018 c15 monkeyindamiddle
Bravo! I love this story and can't wait for more!
6/15/2018 c15 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
6/15/2018 c15 30Death Fury
nice
6/8/2018 c14 Violet
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY !
265 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »