for Mommy's Home

4/16/2018 c3 Kareline Sauceda
Awwwwwwww!
1/26/2018 c3 4Eulonzo
This was too cute! Maddie is literally Chloe Jr and it's adorable. I also love how she's like any other toddler but is still unique. She definitely was showing some seperation anxiety which is SO Maddie, if that makes any sense lol. You should write more!
1/26/2018 c2 Eulonzo
This was adorably gold to read! I think the name for Jaubrey's newborn son is really clever. Emily is such a adorable kid & I'm happy she's a big sister for a second time. :)
5/21/2017 c1 glugalde
Ok sorry for the long rant...
As you know there are thousands of Bechloe fics and hate to admit I found yours just recently, but I LOVE IT! I read everything and if i may like to share something...ok so i've laughed, got angry, a little turn on and cried before reading fics but something happened with AcaChild that never happened before, when the Bellas were babysitting Emily and was all fuzzy and stuff and JessicaAshley show her the Worlds performance and then she asked Aubrey if she sang, i CHOKED UP when i read the first line of Cups, that was a first forme and the main reason why i'm writing this, but couldn't stop reading and then All Love, r u fucking kidding me?, (ok side note as someone who younger suffer from anxiety attacks, not like poor Molly, i kinda related) but i fell in love with Molly and how Beca, ChloeLeo bonded with her and when she struggle my heart hurt a little, and in the end...dude i just love it.
Anyway just wanna share this with you and hope you continue writing either Mommy's home or something new cause you're supertalentedI'm in...so yeah..ok...
4/28/2017 c3 cakedinmud
So freaking cute! Was little Maddie jealous of another woman getting close to Beca? Too adorable!
4/27/2017 c3 jordantanner127
Daww️
10/7/2016 c2 jordantanner127
Aww I love that you continued this!
10/7/2016 c2 cakedinmud
Glad to see this being continued.

Prompt: Maddie goes with Beca to the studio and reacts badly to an artist being a tad bit over friendly with her Mommy. Maddie goes crazy little redhead on the woman, crossing her arms and coning in between them or climbing on Beca's lap so her Mommy's attention will be on her. Little Maddie is a Mommy's girl and she gets jealous easily when other people gets too close to Beca. Then they go home and Maddie tells her Mama Chloe about it. You can decide on Chloe's reaction. But I just see it in a comedic way.
4/24/2016 c1 Eulonzo
YAS! So adorably written. I love the lovechild AU but it's even better with Maddie in the fics, or both Emily/Maddie. BTW I could totally see Maddie being a Chloe clone. And I loved the way Beca was with the kids. Glad to see you post some stuff again!
4/7/2016 c1 Guest
Yes! Love this! Please continue! More please
3/27/2016 c1 2bechloe-bible-49
great fic! would you consider continuing this storyline?
3/26/2016 c1 Guest