for Passion Unbridled

11/4/2020 c2 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
4/8/2020 c2 Hawkgir1
Amazing. And that explanation fits and does it for me.
5/31/2019 c2 Guest
I loved this story so much!
5/1/2017 c1 5daniellemcfarlane
Very very good
5/3/2016 c2 Dani.777
Have I review your amazing 2 chapters! No right? Well let's rectify that : your smut is sexy,hot exactly what an erotic scene should be.
Now your dialog in chapter 2 was very interesting I enjoy her realization of love as his.
Are you goin to write more story's for this forum?
Please do more of this couple
4/16/2016 c2 Autumn Phillips
Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time and making the effort to write this story! I've only read Chapter 1 at the time I am posting this message, but I'm about to read Chapter 2 and am VERY excited about it! ;) :D I am absolutely THRILLED to to experience more of your writing... It seems like there are so few Clarice or Hannibal/Clarice fans since the TV show "Hannibal" was created... I'm truly so grateful that you've taken the time to honor the only TRUE Hannibal, in the original books by our beloved Mr. Thomas Harris :) THANK YOU, with much, much love!
4/4/2016 c1 13MajorBachman
Short story, short review ;-)

1. Well done!
2. Don't worry about your English (not your native tongue, yet you state you live in the US - interesting). I suggest even forego mentioning the fact next time.
3. Style and character and everything was very good, I do wonder how you're going to handle longer stories as they require a certain degree of plot...

MB