for The Embrace Deficiency

3/25/2019 c1 inlovewiththeuniverse july
I just came across this sweet and fluffy fanfic of yours and I love it very very much!
2/2/2019 c1 Guest
Loved this story a lot! And I definitely agree that this was the missing tag scene to that birthday episode! it had puzzled me for 3 years now why Penny would have the privilege to appease Sheldon when he felt overwhelmed. Wasn't she overstepping her boundaries by being with Sheldon instead of Amy being with Sheldon? And what about that hug? Why did she get to hug him and not Amy? This story had given a clear cut explanation to all those ridiculous scenes. Thank you so much for writing this!
1/13/2017 c1 15Nine Bright Shiners
That was lovely and so so sweet. Sheldon's 'OH' was adorable - I could just picture him rearing back a bit in his classic way. And so typical of him to have curls remind him of coils! :)
5/23/2016 c1 6shamour
I loved it, I hope they'll have a talk like that for "real":-)
4/14/2016 c1 11kelli.k
loved it! I don't know why I am seeing this just now though! I look for new stories every night. oh well, better late than never!
Loved Amy's reasoning for not hugging him and I really wish we had such a scene on the show... with the birthday suit and everything! :) fantastic!
3/31/2016 c1 19Gaeriel Palpatine
Cute :)
3/29/2016 c1 Michelle rouse
Really enjoyed it. Bugged me Amy didn't get a hug on the show so this little fic helps. Thanks
3/27/2016 c1 cherrybombcrafters
I loved this! It felt very much in character, it feels like something that could have happened with these characters being more open with one another! Great Job!
3/27/2016 c1 Guest
liked it!
3/27/2016 c1 3Napolaj
This was cute and fun to read. Still they are still pretty much in character. Good job. :)
I didn't like the Penny's hug part though. I mean it fitted well into this fic and it was not too much but, I think Penny is irrelevant in Sheldon and Amy's relationship and I personally wouldn't bother explain her affections at all, but this doesn't make your fic any less valuable, it's just that I think differently about Penny's role.
3/26/2016 c1 8Jlove32
Yes, please! Oh how I want to see them heading down that hall!
3/26/2016 c1 2lazziebeequeen
I love it love it
3/26/2016 c1 michiamoverano
Very nice! It would be nice if we coud see it on screen
3/26/2016 c1 Guest