for Phoenix Queen

8/27 c28 Crezir
I can’t believe this story is abandoned. It was amazing
6/13 c28 FaeGhostReader
I am utterly devastated that this story is abandoned. I have read practically every Harry Potter/GOT or ASOIAF crossover and this is definitely in the top 3 of my favorites.
6/11 c1 Nancy619
Love this story hope you continue
1/19 c27 1Boomer1125
I really do love your story and I hope desperately that you will continue it in the future.
10/31/2019 c8 a git
Well I am glad that I found your story. However, this isn't a Harry Potter fanfiction. It is just a random girl with magic powers in the universe of GoT. So please don't list it as a Harry Potter crossover. Senna doesn' t look like Harry, hasn't his character and and doesn't resemble him in a single way. That is just clickbating.

Having said that I still will continue reading because your story is great.
3/6/2019 c28 3SalamanderNatsu
Well read the whole thing. Nice actually hopefully the rewrite would be better
3/6/2019 c1 SalamanderNatsu
Read this story title from your recent story. Beginning is good and hopefully the story would be better from now on.
1/19/2019 c10 7Fulminanz
Honestly, I feel like in this one Senna had a really good chance to make Rhaegar see who's boss, and wasted it. I haven't read of her actions on Dragonstone, but hope they are sufficiently character building to have one of her biggest character crossroads ignored like that. For now, despite what she say, she is very far away from doing any ruling of her own.
1/17/2019 c28 Guest
Just rewrite and do it the way you want. Ignore the haters, but listen to 'some' advice if not to give ideas one this story maybe another.
12/23/2018 c1 1dreaddragonknight
ok... i didn't think i was gonna like it but i do, and i am really curious as to how Senna got to be so beloved, considering what was said in this chapter. Also does she have her wand? or does she need it? how powerful in comparison to canon!Harry is she?
12/18/2018 c27 London201516
I just wanted to tell you that maybe next time you should ignore the rude comments because at the end of the day there will always be people who are disappointed, not because of your writing skills but because of themselves. Sometimes it's better just to ignore the upsetting comments because there probably are more people who like your story and find it not lacking than those who do. You write very well and I wouldn't want to see you actually abandon this whole story line just because off the negativity of the reviews, so please could you continue this story line with Rhaegar and Senna.
12/18/2018 c28 London201516
I really like your story! I personally just want to see Senna finish her story. I think you will do a brilliant job at rewriting this story and no matter what I would be happy with anything you write. However, please could you keep it T and not M because I would like to still continue reading this story.
11/18/2018 c28 7Dark Serpent Cat
So I ubderstand wanting to go back to the original draft and not changing things because of reviews. However, I do have one question, will Tyrion play an actual role in the rewrite because I was honestly disappointed he didn’t show up in this story.
9/20/2018 c28 dark.magician92
please re-write. I think this story has a lot off potential and I've enjoyed this so far.
9/6/2018 c28 1RyderPhenex
After seeing that this is a femHarrry/Rhaeger story, I was very interested in it. But alas the story is very disappointing. Harry's character and his history doesn't match...gd luck with your story, I hope you do better in the future
1,308 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »