for Neville's Guardian - Year 1

6/25/2017 c15 Guest
"You're setting us up, and I'm calling shenanigans on you!" Best line. Ever. Of all time.
2/26/2017 c1 SuzuWuzu
what kind of sith lord is this? he landed on a primitive planet ripe for the taking...and he just goes along with Dumblefuck┬┐? oh my god when he yelled 'I am sith!' that was cringe level over 9000. sorry to say bub, your sith lord is a pussy. this is kotr right? how the fuck did he make it out of the sith academy...
2/22/2017 c33 Dark Lord Dumble
Ahh my minons the Eternal Empire will invade earth and take over and I will be more powerful then the Emperor, oh wait am the Emperor using this foolish moronic power hungry mortal wizard named Dumbledore... (evil cackling laughter)
1/29/2017 c28 RowanStarfire
I love this story!
8/29/2016 c6 1Chimera52
Not gonna lie the ending to this chapter was so funny to me I ended up laughing for a solid minute. The very fact that Professor Trelawney is a pot head explains so much. Overall it was as nicely done as the other chapters and leaves a smile for any reader.
8/29/2016 c5 Chimera52
By far some of the action sequences in this story are the best i've read in ages! Well done!
8/29/2016 c3 Chimera52
The comedy is pretty well used to break up the more serious of parts to the story. The serious of the parts to it do over all connect flarely well and really helps makes everything feel well connected.
3/30/2016 c1 2edgeplaysgames
One of the gratis highlights of these story is the time it takes place in the star wars universe because on one else i have seen has dose that point the the star wars timeline and the mix with bringing it in to the harry potter universe because most of the events leves much time to work with in the story.