for Naruto, Immortal of Zi

8/30/2020 c2 A10riddick
Great start! When will the complete chapter be out? Can't wait fore more!
2/26/2020 c2 fenixrojo36
Z
11/3/2019 c2 ericsofly2
Update please
12/17/2017 c2 Old steamer
I would recommend putting copy's of all of the projects that you are having trouble with, on the same site and using those copy's as the master versions of them and updating the master versions and getting feedback from the reviews of the master versions and making alterations to them to create a better quality work after you've gotten the master versions to a exceptabe level of quality for you just copy the final and complete master version to the other sites. This also has a second side benefit of helping you find grammar mistakes faster not to mention that it takes less time to update one copy on one site then edit that copy then paste the edited version on the other sites.
6/12/2017 c2 2WolkaiserDrake
Im happy this got updated, I enjoyed the idea behind this
5/2/2017 c1 Guest
I decided to journey into this section to see if anything popped up an caught my interest and so far... Not really... Out of all it's I saw though, yours sincerely out the most and could very well be a very interesting story. I look forward to it if you plan on continuing it.
7/24/2016 c1 luffynami44
por favor suguela esta buena
7/7/2016 c1 204SaurusRock625
Okay, this story definitely has potential.
5/11/2016 c1 Guest
I recommend keeping the name canon. I would also read this over a second time to look for any grammatical issues but only after I have at least twenty chapters written in advance to make it harder to lose ones muse. The premise is a good one and for that matter is rarely used in the zoids series anyway.
3/27/2016 c1 10ultima-owner
keep it the Blitz team
3/27/2016 c1 5Humble and Merciful
Blitz please and interestiing
3/26/2016 c1 ZGzoids
Sounds good so far, now i'm excited for the zoids action.
3/26/2016 c1 MrCraken
Looks promising, looking forward to where you go with this.
3/26/2016 c1 BANKAIZEN