for Dear Theodosia

8/30/2020 c19 Guest
In the middle of the chapter I was crying thinking he was gonna die but he DIDN'T! YAYYYYY
2/20/2020 c10 Guest
It's amazing all you need to do is help us understand the time of day becouse I was a bit confused with the while balcony scene. Other than that axing story really gives you that wholesome feeling I was missing
1/1/2020 c24 17A Bean
I LOVED EVERY BIT OF THIS STORY THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!
1/1/2020 c23 A Bean
OH THANK GOD
1/1/2020 c20 A Bean
1/1/2020 c19 A Bean
I WAS SO TENSE READING THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER UNTIL SHE SAID YES
11/12/2019 c24 10hitthepin
Truly the greatest fanfiction to ever be written.
2/16/2019 c24 Big Thongus
-cries in a hole casually-
2/16/2019 c19 Someone stupid
2/2/2019 c20 PinkyRoserade223
Just trying to lighten the mood but if this was a modern time the moment in the church would be put on Snapchat as one of those "Restoring faith in humanity" things.

Jokes aside you make wonderful stories. I have recently finished your dear theodosia fanfic and you are very dedicated to your writing doing research but you also tell an amazing story. Your SKILL WITH THE QUIL IS UNDENIABLEand I hope you keep writing!
2/2/2019 c20 PinkyRoserade223

1/13/2019 c3 67Phantom Actress
Tears...
1/3/2019 c24 Guest girl
PLEASE UPDATE, and also can you do the one shot, where burr and Hamilton, are babysitting, Pretty Plaese? With a cherry on top and pinky promise.
10/15/2018 c19 Guest
Fangirling ITS OVER 9000
9/28/2018 c24 Guest
The best Hamilton Fanuc ever! Please do a sequal!
259 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »