FanFiction.Net
for Issei - The Gaming Gear

1/24 c20 Guest
This series is so awesome. Please continue it.
1/20 c20 RealOverlord76
I hope we get an update for this story soon. You've made the best Issei gamer fic I've ever read.

we needs more...
1/16 c20 Johnbeam
Great chapters I hope you keep up with this story.
1/10 c14 primalparadox
Quadruple (x4) his stated 50mana/hour rate is not 400.

He already mentioned his reputation moved up to neutral with Sona in the first couple of chapters, meaning he already had a reputation function. Just like you gave him a dungeon locator twice.
1/10 c12 primalparadox
Okay, the hell?
First off wtf is LD and why doesn't he even question a random unexplained new stat?
Secondly he already unlocked a dungeon locator function in a previous chapter.

Beyond all that, he's in a fight with someone he KNOWS is more than double his level and for no given reason he doesn't use the one tool he has that could even the difference, despite not even knowing if there's any sort of level difference penalty, why in the world would he not use the boosted gear dispite the fact she could have one-shoted him?
He doesn't even beat himself up for being such an idiot. In what world (or game) would you charge in at something double your level without trying to find some way to even out the difference? In any game I've EVER played you'd get bitch slapped gently and drop dead if you did this.

And finally why does this one Fallen keep dissolving into feathers?!
None of them do that. Ever. The first time I'm like "okay that's a weird escape technique, they usually teleport the same way the devil's and angels do" and then she does it again when another Fallen "kills" her and she finds nothing odd about it?

I'm loving this book and I've been incredibly impressed with your writing till this chapter, then this. How come you suddenly changed up so much (the feathers thing) and started making a bunch of errors? There's been zero before this, it's been great.
1/4 c19 Guest
Yes your back please continue this story!
12/31/2022 c20 IsseixAtalanta777
Issei x Mittelt
12/28/2022 c20 Guest
I love the whay Issei made the bosses and how he used the Dungen. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
12/29/2022 c20 1Onmyatis294
Please Update! This story is too good to abandon!
12/28/2022 c20 Limerick90
Finally got around to reading up on this. Nice! I like the additional worldbuilding added to the Fallen, and Issei hamming it up with his Dungeon Master dialogue was definitely entertaining.
I like that you made the relationship between Raynare and Mitteld actually significant, the Fallen group dynamics illustrated in this chapter are pretty interesting.
And of course Dohnaseek bit it. I wonder what the consequences for that will be, especially if it's actually true what Raynare said and their mission so far is straight from Azazel without any Kokabiel interference.
The way you illustrated how matchup-dependant the effectiveness of the Eternal Mud Golems is, and how this group just was unsuited in that regard, was also pretty neat. The boss monster only drove the point home even more. I do wonder if its moniker grants it something extra in a world where belief is actually a magical force...
12/26/2022 c20 Phenix769
When’s the next chapter coming out?
12/23/2022 c1 Revan421
Please update I really enjoy your story, I can't wait to read more in the future
12/17/2022 c20 4Sajian
I absolutely love this story! I just wish it would be updated more often.
12/17/2022 c20 Genesis09
This is a great story. I can’t wait for more of it. Any chance of Raynare joining the team?
12/17/2022 c20 emotionaldistance
I am in a quandary. I love many of your stories, but because you have so many, each one only gets updated rarely.
That being said, this one in particular is my favorite, and I would greatly enjoy if you would please update it more frequently.
2,648 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »