FanFiction.Net
for Issei - The Gaming Gear

10/26/2022 c20 Tribernator
Nice! I was wondering how the dungeon would end. I liked the touch where you had raynare point out that rias or sona and their peerages would likely be able to handle the oozes much much easier due to their different combat abilities. It helps to avoid the "all powerful mc" trope that pops up way too often in these types of stories. I mean, it would make sense, this is literally where issei is going to be strongest. A game of attrition where he can build it all up ahead of time and let his opponents exhaust themselves (and hopefully reveal any hidden tricks they have) while he remains fresh as a daisy for the eventual final confrontation, should they get that far.

I will say issei made a classic blunder here, basically monologuing about his dungeon, offering them info on his monsters and how they work, as well as their limits. Luckily for him these scrubs couldnt truly take advantage of it. But it also does a great job of showing how precarious his position is. He was BARELY strong enough to handle these 4 who are the scrubs of this setting. Assuming he both gets some serious rewards from this, and he can basically smooth things out with the fallen faction afterwards, that may change. Thankfully he captured three of them instead of killing them.
10/26/2022 c20 4Gamelover41592
that was epic :D
10/26/2022 c20 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
10/26/2022 c20 PraetorXyn
Glad to see another update. Looking forward to Issei interacting with his prisoners.
10/26/2022 c20 14Doctor Anime Lover 2938448
Woohoo! I love this! Hell Yeah! Plus I really do like how Issei made monsters that were perfect to deal with the Fallen Angels. I’m interested to see what will happen to them but I do have a question though, what kind of creatures can Tartarus, the opposite of Gaia, spawn?
10/26/2022 c20 3Shadowdoom10
An excellent boss encounter.
10/26/2022 c20 15NinjaFang1331
Awesome work my good author. Well worth the wait and the now Issei has three female Fallen Angel prisoners. I can’t wait and see what issei will do next time. The waiting for each new chapter is torture but I understand with all the stories you have to write. This one just happens to be my favorite. Thank you once again for making this story.
10/26/2022 c20 5plums
I really hope he contacted Azazel and had him sitting there next to him watching, else that kinda seems pointless / anti- climatic to use over a chapter of writing just have them to give up.

Props to you for not making Raynare an outright baddie. Let’s see if it holds up.
10/26/2022 c20 lrbrenneke
whens the next one?
10/26/2022 c20 zerozeno
Great way to start my morning with a awesome chapter great work
10/26/2022 c20 PasiveNox
nice chapter great
10/26/2022 c20 1DragonGodZalama
what a chapter, please update this as soon as possible! Its one of the best active DXD stories! please update soon
10/26/2022 c20 wolfpackx92
yess!
10/26/2022 c20 Gabriel The Fallen Archangel
YESSSS great chapter. Lmao Issei's golems are perveted like him. I won't be surprised if it was a trait that they inherited because of him being a Dungeon Master.
10/26/2022 c20 UnsanMusho
Daaaaaamn that was a good final battle. Now I wonder if the Fallen Angels were teleported out of the dungeon or actually captured? I can imagine Azazel himself appearing before Issei to talk things out.
2,649 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »