FanFiction.Net
for Issei - The Gaming Gear

10/26/2022 c20 176Firehedgehog
totally cackling evilly reading this update, great Update!
10/26/2022 c20 isoulmani
Nothing says tpk quite like a specialist boss. Rocks falling would be kinder but the theme of the dungeon was pretty clear from the start.
10/26/2022 c20 codywhite162
Loved the chapter! Looking forward to what comes next!
10/26/2022 c20 2WanderingSwordsman97
awesome chapter! can't wait to see what happens next
10/26/2022 c20 evilstatistic19
Good chapter looking forward to the next one
10/26/2022 c20 9Dragon Man 180
I'm glad Mittelt and Raynare survive, they're the more interesting of the four Fallen in this fic. I can't wait to see what Issei does with them, but I can see them waking up to Asia healing them and some good food. I would love to see their reaction to the Purifiers and Azazel's as well. I can see him ordering the Fallen to work with Issei to make sure any more Purifiers who spring up go down HARD!
10/26/2022 c20 ilayhyams
Issei is too dumb for me to want to read this story
10/26/2022 c20 2Wyvern Yellow
fuuuuuuuuck, now I have to wait YEAARS for the resolution. At least the dungeons done beautifully, so that's a plus.
10/26/2022 c20 AzureTemplar3535
Why I don't care about karawarner or Raynare. I do hope Mittelt becomes a part of Issei's harem.
10/26/2022 c20 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Raid repelled.
10/26/2022 c20 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun seeing the group and there encounter with the dungon
hope for there pride the video of them dealing with the slime's does not leak doubt there pride can take it.
will be fun to see what the gains will be and what he plans to do with them.
10/26/2022 c20 mgasmsms
Good chapter. Sad that the next one will take a considerable time to be posted.. Honestly wish you could somehow go for 2 stories a week without burning out...
10/26/2022 c19 1DragonGodZalama
Really happy that the story was updated, but kinda sad that according to his schedule it will take him a little over 5 months to update this story again! I mean I love this story and is in the top 3 of high school dxd fanfics on this website. ffs update this more than twice a year mate. but love the story!
10/26/2022 c20 datdarkvoice
Yes update hope it gets more updates soon then
10/26/2022 c20 Aelmellin
... Whoa. Good chapter but poor Seek. Guess it was really the only way really. It will be interesting to see what the aftermath will be. And thanks for coming back to this story! Its a great one and I look forwards to future chapters!
2,649 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »