for Red Rose Nightmare

3/2 c16 Guest
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
1/22 c16 1MageVicky
good chapter! thanks for updating! love the sweet moment with Brie and Christine singing together and then Raoul and Brie hugging! adorable!
1/20 c16 6Carlisle Fan 22
This is very sweet. I agree with her. It would be great if the Phantom world and real world would merge together so Bree can be with Erik. She obviously loves him and he does too.
1/15 c16 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next part.
1/15 c16 2OtherCharacterNut
Such a great chapter! I really loved helping you with it, not that I needed to help with the song! It's a beautifully perfect fit for Brie and Christine. And you're so sweet to give me a shout out! 3
9/24/2020 c15 Cowgirlcadet1701
I am enjoying this story.
7/29/2020 c15 PhAnToMmYbRoThEr
I JUST FINISHED THE FIRST BOOK THEN I'M LOVING THIS ALREADY. I ALSO JUST WATCHED LOVE NEVER DIES SOOO I'M EXCITED WHAT'S NEXT. WHEN'S THE NEW CHAPTER?
7/14/2020 c15 Guest
When I saw thistle this chapter was up I screamed with delight.
7/1/2020 c15 OtherCharacterNut
Woohoo! So good! Can't wait to see how Brie makes her choice
7/1/2020 c15 6Carlisle Fan 22
Wow that was intense. I mean I would want her to be with Erik but is there a way for him to follow her back to her time? I mean that way, the real Brieanne could be there with Adam and her family. And I really hope she doesn't die from this. I remember reading about this play.
6/30/2020 c15 16Child of Dreams
Oh dear...
6/29/2020 c15 5Dragon Rider and Story Seeker
I really disliked this part of the musical where they make a bet over Christine and treated her like an object. Please, please, PLEASE have Brie find out and whack some sense into them and scream she's not going to let herself be fought over like a piece of meat.

Hope Adam and Meg can blissfully be together soon.
6/29/2020 c15 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please be safe.
6/29/2020 c15 16Lylex96
Ahhhhh! I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/25/2020 c14 Guest
Are you not going to continue writing this fanfic because if not, that a major bummer, this is one of my favorite fanfics.
204 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »