FanFiction.Net
for Red Rose Nightmare

1/15/2021 c16 3OtherCharacterNut
Such a great chapter! I really loved helping you with it, not that I needed to help with the song! It's a beautifully perfect fit for Brie and Christine. And you're so sweet to give me a shout out! 3
9/24/2020 c15 Cowgirlcadet1701
I am enjoying this story.
7/29/2020 c15 PhAnToMmYbRoThEr
I JUST FINISHED THE FIRST BOOK THEN I'M LOVING THIS ALREADY. I ALSO JUST WATCHED LOVE NEVER DIES SOOO I'M EXCITED WHAT'S NEXT. WHEN'S THE NEW CHAPTER?
7/14/2020 c15 Guest
When I saw thistle this chapter was up I screamed with delight.
7/1/2020 c15 OtherCharacterNut
Woohoo! So good! Can't wait to see how Brie makes her choice
7/1/2020 c15 6Carlisle Fan 22
Wow that was intense. I mean I would want her to be with Erik but is there a way for him to follow her back to her time? I mean that way, the real Brieanne could be there with Adam and her family. And I really hope she doesn't die from this. I remember reading about this play.
6/30/2020 c15 17Child of Dreams
Oh dear...
6/29/2020 c15 4Dragon Rider and Story Seeker
I really disliked this part of the musical where they make a bet over Christine and treated her like an object. Please, please, PLEASE have Brie find out and whack some sense into them and scream she's not going to let herself be fought over like a piece of meat.

Hope Adam and Meg can blissfully be together soon.
6/29/2020 c15 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please be safe.
6/29/2020 c15 16Lylex96
Ahhhhh! I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/25/2020 c14 Guest
Are you not going to continue writing this fanfic because if not, that a major bummer, this is one of my favorite fanfics.
6/8/2020 c14 3Jezabelle31415
Cool chapter I’m eager to See how it all turns not that she’s taking control and changing it all
4/25/2020 c14 millenia0211
Nice song choice! love it sooooooooo! I thought of a song that could also match reflection from mulan though full song better fitting not short version in movie. oooohhh do you know movie greatest showman! rewrite the stars is a good duet for brie and eric cant wait for the next chap thnak you! ooh and a free take of Love Never Dies in youtube by andrew llyod weber charity the show must go on and it will go on for two days! it so beautiful!
3/29/2020 c14 1MageVicky
why would she be in trouble? like, why would they even believe her? i would assume they'd simply think she's having a breakdown due to exhaustion.
3/22/2020 c14 6Carlisle Fan 22
Wow you were so right! This song was perfect for her too. Yes she has a right to decide what SHE wants to do. Keep up the excellent work.
215 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »