FanFiction.Net
for Red Rose Nightmare

1/17/2019 c12 1PhantomFanGirl
Well, like the saying goes, "There's good news and there's bad news."

A. The good news is, even though Erik was ticked at first, he calmed down and came to accept it.
B. The bad news is, if Gustave gets to his parents and Adam and explains what's going on...OMG...

Hurry, Brieanna, HURRY!
1/17/2019 c12 16Lylex96
glad to have you back! phantastic chapter as always
1/16/2019 c12 6Carlisle Fan 22
I really liked this chapter. She is telling him the truth now. But oh great, Gustav over heard and now he's seen Erik. I really hope she can stop him and explain to him. Keep up the excellent work. :D
1/16/2019 c12 1KiraReaper
please update
1/16/2019 c12 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. I finally saw Love Never Dies when it came last month and I loved it. Please update. soon.
1/16/2019 c12 Sonia pantoja
Great chapter in this story and i can't wait for next chapter in this story and by the way I'm not going to be here at my house this weekend because I'm to Las Vegas this weekend for my cousin Abigail's 15th birthday with dad Gus and my stepmother Sherry and sisters Sophia and Lola and I'll be sure to tell you said happy birthday!
12/17/2018 c11 Noa Black
Really annoying. if she loves him she must say no? And what a idiot how she can accidentally say big sentence as it ( . )
11/11/2018 c11 4416851
Wow! This story is incredible! Keep it up it’s so good. Let’s hope Erik doesn’t do anything dangerous to Brie. Also, how do I get on “Polyvore”? I would like to see the costumes but couldn’t seem to find a way to.
9/17/2018 c11 4Black Vampire of the Night16
I love this story so far. Wonderful. Keep writing.
8/12/2018 c11 5Bonely Skeleton
YES! I thought you abandoned this. You go girl! This is awesome. I love it!
8/11/2018 c11 6Carlisle Fan 22
Oh dear this is a problem. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/11/2018 c11 17Child of Dreams
Oh no, Oh no, Oh no...
8/11/2018 c11 16Lylex96
noooo! cliffhanger! author why?
8/11/2018 c11 1Katie puss
happy birthday
8/11/2018 c11 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I cant' wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
215 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »