for Mahjong Nights

3/5/2019 c1 Guest
Great idea for a story, intriguing execution!
4/1/2016 c1 cadalways
I don't know what to say. This fic is gold. One of your best fics. Really. It's brilliant and so well written. I love Gretchen and i really love the idea behind this fic. I hope we'll see more of her. She's so freaking awesome. Just like you. You're awwwwesome. Love you 3
3/29/2016 c1 neliswa3
LOVED IT! I like how you used actual events from suits. I would have loved more Harvey and Donna as a couple but I know it
3/29/2016 c1 neliswa3
Oh my word! LOVED IT! I would have liked to hear more about Donna and H
3/29/2016 c1 Jablonaaa
I love Gretchen. :) Especially after THAT! :D Reading it from Her perspective was awesome. :) Well done! :*
3/28/2016 c1 23supersmileys
YES. I love this so much. Gretchen (and Norma, for that matter) are often so underused. This is so sweet and heart-warming. It's always interesting to see how relationships like Harvey/Donna are explored through other character's perspectives. Great work!
3/28/2016 c1 Onyxcareles
This is perfection. Gretchen is so awesome. You had me cracking up at "wuss".
I could totally see them holding hands, some day.
3/28/2016 c1 4argetlam007
awww adorable!great work
3/28/2016 c1 38lafantomette
That was such a good idea and really well executed. I love this different "twist", still Darvey but shown from another angle. Brilliant and fun to read!
3/28/2016 c1 1annnahatcher
wifeeeeeeeee, i am so trash.
you are amazing & this story is no different. I loved the "wuss" part and the ending made me tear up. Honestly an awesome story & i cant wait to see what you do next with the POV!
love you x
3/27/2016 c1 Guest
That was so nice.. Really cute ;)
Xx N.
3/27/2016 c1 68Carebearmaxi
That was really very good. You did a really good job of incorporating Gretchen in with the gang. Great job!
3/27/2016 c1 EmMNarang2513
.God. This is so fantastic! What an idea! I absolutely loved it. You did what you have done easily in other stories which is to weave in actual show details into your narrative while keeping true to Gretchen as we know her. Amazing & so freaking creative. I love it so much I feel I should send you flowers for making me so so happy because what I feel after reading this is PURE joy. Thank you Maya! Can't wait to read more. xo - Em
3/27/2016 c1 7doolittledarvey
Ah that was a great read. I love Gretchen! Really original. Thanks!