for The Quick and Easy Path

4/15/2016 c8 1Kamagong
The way you had Tom Paris act sometimes in this chapter with some of his comments seem a bit out of character. Otherwise, the rest was fairly okay.
4/15/2016 c3 RedShirt047
"Cube exploded" And this is where I get off the ride.
4/15/2016 c2 RedShirt047
Bit of an issue with the size, based upon the visual effects the Voth City Ship is around 143 Kilometers long where as the Executer Class is only 19 km long. You are correct that it is longer than a Borg Cube though.
4/15/2016 c1 RedShirt047
Ignore the first poster on this. He's under the impression that his headcanon and the noncanon Star Wars EU are valid sources. I recommend the Starfleet Jedi forums for Trek/Wars information since they have a vibrant debate community.
4/3/2016 c3 43BenRG
Anything short of a fleet of several DOZEN ships would be basically target practice to an Executor-class. The only counter-tactic the Rebellion ever came up with was to close to point-blank range to limit the number of guns the ship could target on you at any one time. At normal engagement range, you could have a hundred or so heavy turbolasers and heavy ion cannon locked on to you and I don't think that there's a shielding system in existence (short of the big Golan planetary defence platforms) that could resist that.
20 « Prev Page 1 2