for Star Trek Online: The Novel

6/6 c14 Starranger2
Hey, this is a very good story. Please keep writing. Could you make an romance between the captain and Flores ? I have always thought there should be a romance in sto between the captain and Flores.
1/27 c14 132rylansato
I’ve always liked the idea of converting a game into a story. I started doing the same thing with this game about 6 years ago. I started with Graduation Day just as you and started going through the missions. My stories are longer with each mission being it’s own story instead of a chapter. Nothing wrong with that aside from it feeling a bit rushed, especially when a character dies. Although there are missions I’m skipping or may just briefly mention as I don’t think I could do a full story to it such as Stranded in Space.

I was wondering if you were going to write older missions that aren’t in the game anymore and doing Klingon and Romulan characters to handle those expansions. Despite our different styles of turning STO into a story, I am enjoying your version. Keep up the good work.
11/30/2020 c15 10Just a Crazy-Man
Epic and no problem
11/29/2020 c14 Just a Crazy-Man
Oh boy

First welcome back and glad to have you back with all going on as for oh boy the post came out all wrong. :)
11/29/2020 c12 Guest
Formatting seems to be off
7/10/2020 c3 11Independent Dude
Thanks for the info on the Beytan patrol. I can never finish that mission! I think it's glitched.
10/17/2017 c11 Fleet Admiral Evans
Another great chapter.
I just love the way you adapt the basic plot of STO and build on it to give it a little more substance and added realism, and the way the crew is brought to life. I almost cried when Zarva died in chapter 8. I particularly like Captain Maxwell. I love his personality. Especially his fondness for 20th century cinema. I'd love to see him and Tom Paris in a room together.
Speaking of pop-culture, its pretty safe to say Maxwell's holoprogram was "The Patriot", with Maxwell filling the role of Benjamin "The Ghost" Martin.
10/10/2017 c11 Ronin Kenshin
great work
7/11/2017 c10 Ronin Kenshin
awesome fic love your captain keep up the great work
2/18/2017 c1 matthew.barcus.31
Awesome. Looking forward to more tales.
11/22/2016 c9 10Just a Crazy-Man
lov
9/22/2016 c2 Clarent excalibur
I like how your doing this story and I gotta ask if your gonna have a little romance here and there I'm a sucker for romance in stories if so can I suggest t'vrell as the love interest I really like her in the game
6/8/2016 c4 orionastro
very good 2 new chapters , cant hardly wait for the next
3/31/2016 c1 35tremor3258
I like the subtle changes in the end - going to be interesting to see how the personalities develop from the start. Especially with Vega coming up.
3/31/2016 c1 5Light Lord Cybergate
Hmm...at first I was worried that this would just be a complete 'written' replicate of the game...but your changed ending (making the Klingons self destruct instead to save their honour) makes this a lot more interesting and give me hope. Plus points for that.
After all, if I wanted to read a copy of the game...I'd play the game.
Anyway...
Keep up the changes..keep it interesting...and if possible make Maxwell into the legendary captain the game makes him out to be. One who can take on fleets on his own and win...
Well done so far.