for The Brotherhood of D

11/21/2020 c7 164Qoheleth
Dear Narya:

Would you believe that I stumbled across this chapter while searching DuckDuckGo for information about graduation colors? (I'm honestly curious now: is "purple for Law" a deliberate joke, or just a sublimely fortuitous accident?)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
6/21/2020 c5 1FinGirl14
I'm pretty sure that the Ope Ope fruit only gave him a few more days to live. Law had to cure it himself with the help of his fruit.
4/9/2020 c8 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
12/3/2018 c8 4Vi-Violence
This looks good!
5/15/2018 c8 3SakuraKoi
wow so good
12/9/2017 c1 5Aali5
This looks interesting! Law is added!
11/20/2017 c8 29YokaiAngel
Amazing!~~~
8/28/2017 c8 sarge1130
This chapter seems slow and relaxing which I think perfectly describes the title of this chapter :). Glad that Kuina is alive and it's just so nice that her view had changed due to Bellemere's intervention. She is strong but it's just unfair to her that her future was set just because of her gender and not because of her skills.
Like it how Garp had included Law as one of his grandchildren. LOL, I can imagine Law's face when he knows that he is termed as Garp's cute grandkids. Thanks for the update :D.
8/21/2017 c8 arinasution5
TCool
8/19/2017 c8 6T-Biggz
I was actually expecting Mihawk to show up with the mentioning of Kuina and Zoro in this chapter.
I've noticed that good stories bring up perspectives from other characters not in the central focus. It's something I still need work on. Glad to see some learned that lesson early.
8/19/2017 c8 2Phantom Trainer
I'M GONNA BE A HEART PIRATE! screw Garp's marine training. great chapter. very heartfelt. I look forward to a new chapter in the near future!

Phantom OUT!
8/19/2017 c8 ChunkyFunkyMunky
Eh, this chapter was really boring, but I look forward to the next chapter.
8/19/2017 c8 14Lunapok
Aww I wanna see Roci visiting Law! :T

But I love this fanfic!~Its so adorable!
8/19/2017 c8 9YJV
This is great~~ please let Sabo still be a revolutionary
7/20/2017 c7 sarge1130
This chapter is nice and cute. Ace is so adorable here. I love it how you included Law in this brotherhood ritual. This ritual is quite meaningful and memorable for them, for no matter where they are in the future and though they were separated by vast oceans leading their own pirate crew, in the end, they are still brothers at heart.
Thanks for the update :D.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »